Vintage IROC Series Season 1|Chevrolet Speedway postponed

  • Thread starter Thread starter aceboy127
  • 395 comments
  • 23,204 views

Which times can you run?


  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
We starting late tonight?
 
Ya I think so
 
Can't log on with killer and ewok. Doesn't have a Camaro guess I'm out for tonight
 
Can't log on with killer and ewok. Doesn't have a Camaro guess I'm out for tonight

We postponed it to next week. Ace was also having connection issues.
 
Sorry for the problems tonight guys will try and get it worked out before next time.
 
Can you run tonight Ace?
 
Yea should be on soon.
 
Me and racefan doing some practice at Motegi for Sunday
 
Are we still running tonight?
 
I didn't think we were. We should get together after the nascar race.
 
Let's do that.
 
Well guys I have to go to work tomorrow so I'm gonna log off and go to bed see ya guys next weekend
 
Boo. Anyone have a chrome paint chip they'd be willing to part with?
 
Yes, did you get it?
 
Whoa, did you send me one already? Damn dude. That was very kind of you. I'll check for it after the nascar race.
 
Alright guys we will try one more time. If it does not work next week this will be an official end to the series.
 
You guys wanna get together tonight?
 
Ive got today off so I'll be on this afternoon. Hopefully tonight as well.
 
Well if no one is on I say we do some f1 sass
 
Ok. You workin today?
 
Ya I get off at 5 central should be home by 6 as long as internet is good I'll be on all night
 
I'm down for some driving today too.
 
where you at killer?
 
Is there going to be a race today?
 
ace didn't log on at all, I'm going to assume internet problems. Anyway, ace said last week that if the race didn't happen this week he was going to cancel the series. So what we need to figure out is, do we just stop racing, or do we continue without him if he can't get his internet fixed? I would hate to run a series without the host, but is because of his connection that we've been postponing the event for a month now when everyone else could've raced. As much as we all want to wait for ace, I think we either say that we abort this series or we finish the final 3 races without him if his connection isn't good. I personally really want to finish this, what do you guys think? How do we go about this predicament?
 
Aces ps3 is dead I believe it won't read discs. I think that's the new problem now.
 
Back