Vinyl.. Do you stillMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 13 comments
  • 670 views

Who's for Vinyl and who's for plastic ?

  • Vinyl is da Shiznit !

    Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I'll take plastic any day..

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • What's vinyl ?

    Votes: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Messages
7,588
Denmark
Whateversville
Messages
Flerbizky
A poll...
 
I've never used vyn1l in my life, dumbarse. You suck. :rolleyes:
 
I have a Bang & Olufsen turntable and about 750 vinyl LPs. I haven't used them since March 26th, 1991, which is coincidentally the day I bought our CD player.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
I have a Bang & Olufsen turntable and about 750 vinyl LPs. I haven't used them since March 26th, 1991, which is coincidentally the day I bought our CD player.

Heh. ironic.
 
FYI, vinyl is plastic. ;)

I have a record player and a couple of records, but they never get played.
 
i'm too young to know anything about vinyl.the only record players i''ve ever seen are owned by dj's.
 
There's plenty of vinyl around my place but no functional turntable to play some on so... :grumpy:
 
Have a turntable but dont often get the opportunity to use it :(
 
Some of the stuff Ive got on vinyl I bought after it was no longer being made (In Aus in any case)
 
Yup... Mine as well..
 
I like vynyl more than cd's, just because it's just fun to mess with them on the turntable.
 
im only 18 but i like messin with my dads turn table he has some good ****
 
Back