Viper ACR or Ford GT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 15 comments
  • 1,017 views
Messages
1,856
Canada
Montreal
Messages
oOJ-KiLLA240o
I can't make up my mind on which car to get:grumpy: Can you guys help me out plz?
 
I like the Viper better. You will win a GT from one of the races later on anyways.
 
Both are quality cars. Flip a coin. Buy the winner first.
 
Personally, I like the Viper better.
 
Depends on the GT...I would say all around you can't go wrong with one, that and I hate Dodge
 
Both are great, I prefer the GT but you won't go wrong. The GT LM Test Car is the way to go if you can afford it.
 
Viper is pretty cool... 👍

There's too many Ford GT's in this game, after GT5 Prologue I never want to see them (or tuned Clo's) again.
 
lol thanks for your opinions guys!
 
Viper.


With no adjustable front downforce, it's not as good as it is in real life, but it's still a better car than the Phord.
 
The Viper is faster for me. It's also my favorite car. Got it within 12 hours of GT5 being released.

BTW, upgrade it with an adjsutable rear wing and racing suspension. The real car comes with those stock.
 
The Viper is faster for me. It's also my favorite car. Got it within 12 hours of GT5 being released.

BTW, upgrade it with an adjsutable rear wing and racing suspension. The real car comes with those stock.

alright thanks for the tip.:)
 
Back