WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,574 Now thats wat i call stock, hey man do you have any recomended sites i can do??? So i can post pics?
Viper_Maniac Messages 13,719 Indiana Messages ViperManiac Aug 23, 2002 #3,575 Originally posted by viperman Click to expand... Nothing like that again please. I hate seeing torn up vipers.
Originally posted by viperman Click to expand... Nothing like that again please. I hate seeing torn up vipers.
viperman Messages 3,683 Aug 23, 2002 #3,577 i know just cause u got the money dont mean u got the skillz
WhiteCharisma85 Messages 3,300 Aug 23, 2002 #3,583 *buzzing noise* nope sorry its 18 but thx for playing.
Viper_Maniac Messages 13,719 Indiana Messages ViperManiac Aug 23, 2002 #3,592 what the hell are you guys doing?
Viper_Maniac Messages 13,719 Indiana Messages ViperManiac Aug 23, 2002 #3,597 Originally posted by viperman umbass Click to expand... umbass? I'm not quite sure what that is.