Viper Racing Wallpaper (Dial-Up Warning, tons of pictures inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DouglasJets
  • 80 comments
  • 26,055 views
oh thank god I don't have that problem with the VCA. :D
 
VipFREAK
oh thank god I don't have that problem with the VCA. :D
:lol: CAn you post the link to where those pics are located and then I will see if it works I am too lazy to type. :D
 
It's at the bottom of that post VCA (Viper Club of America)
 
031.jpg
 
Its freaking cool!

The long exposure effect gives a sense of speed. Respect pictures like that. They are not easy to get.
 
Oh **** I like that... just not when I have a hang over... :rolleyes:
 
Darin
Its freaking cool!

The long exposure effect gives a sense of speed. Respect pictures like that. They are not easy to get.
Yeah i have seen quite a few pics similar to this some even better but this was probably the best one that has a viper.
 
rofl dunno if its just me. But that looks like its changed in photoshop to me. why you ask? if it was going that fast I dought crew people would stand infront of it lol.
 
drawingdeep
rofl dunno if its just me. But that looks like its changed in photoshop to me. why you ask? if it was going that fast I dought crew people would stand infront of it lol.

Lol, have you had any experience with decent quality camera's and photography?
 
I like the silver PVO with the red vynal(sp?). It's absolutely awesome.
 
drawingdeep
rofl dunno if its just me. But that looks like its changed in photoshop to me. why you ask? if it was going that fast I dought crew people would stand infront of it lol.

Yeah, he's got to be going at least 80 mph right there, at least.
 
Ok ok... so what it's an old thread and I made a complete ass out of myself... how can you not with this?!?!?! :drool:

2000%20Dodge%20Viper%20RT-10%20Grey%20Rt%20Front.jpg
 
Hey thats a really nice one there Freak! Got any more like that? Let me see if I can get some more! :lol:
 
Thanks. I forgot I had it. Havent used it in sometime now so I figured it was time.
 
Back