• Nismo and Erebus

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

Votes: 43 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tosk
If I was given a 5 min penalty, I would have done more than take a piss!!

I agree but he did use common sense. When he rejoined the race he would have felt much better.

I think Murph has alot of experience of Bathurst under his belt, winning both the Bathurst 1000 and the 24 hour race, I think he has the best chance of anyone out there this year.

Pitty he stuffed his back when he put on the handy doing burnouts, screwed his season. I reckon he COULD have won it at eastern. Though he had been having bad luck all weekend.

Bring on the Aussie GP!

Yay clipsal, I hope I go to that, I wanna see the V8's and the Nation's cup.

Why not the 24hr Bollocks? Loosers always complain about something ;)

I'll be at the Aussie GP too :D

It was pretty good watching Murph and Tander fighting it out in the last stages of the Bathurst 24 hour

I was wondering. Where is the best place to sit/stand and watch the Bob Jane T-Marts Bathurst 1000. I always thought that it would be at the VB Dipper but everyone is so careful through there now.

I reckon the best spot would be up the top of the mountain or at the 3rd corner(Where the S2000 crashed in the 24 hour race).

Originally posted by radicool02
I reckon the best spot would be up the top of the mountain or at the 3rd corner(Where the S2000 crashed in the 24 hour race).

Is that the...... Um..... Ford Cutting

Balls, I mean Bollocks, why don't you want to get started on the 24 hour race, and why wont you do my 24 hour race!
It was pretty good watching Murph and Tander fighting it out in the last stages of the Bathurst 24 hour

It was good seeing them fight it out. I was really worried about tander though, you know how he gets. Although the fact that it was settup to be like that by the team really makes it seem like a publicity thingy rather than good racing.

Originally posted by Blake
Balls, I mean Bollocks, why don't you want to get started on the 24 hour race...........
tuschel.gif
cuz he's a diehard Ford supporter
uglyhammer.gif

See ya's in 3 weeks at the GP!!!!!!!
trink4.gif

Good fighting it out?!?It was as coreographed(sp?) as any Pro Wrestling match

If they won it in something other than a purpose built racecar then fine, I have no problem, but since it isnt the case...

You'll get yours in a few weeks Tosk ;)

Blake: I just dont like leaving my PS2 on for that length of time

Do doubt this year's 24 hour will be called 'Holden 1 Day Promo' to avoid any confusion with production car racing:mad:

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
B U L L S E Y E 👍

i agree. that monaro is NOT A PRODUCTION CAR. for one, the original idea was a prototype that never made the showroom floor, and please SHOW ME A MONARO WITH A 7-LITRE DONK AND SEQUENTIAL GEARBOX. they dont exist. no wonder the monaro is beating the ferraris etc.etc. BECAUSE it is closer to a v8supercar than a production car

This is what it was meant to look like. Sorry for the size. i was looking around on altavista and I got this image but I couldn't get onto the site, so instead I had to save the thumbnail.

That look's heap's cool. I reckon the lion on the side should be bigger tho. What did you type in altavista, I wanna know because I wanna see it bigger.

it is closer to a v8supercar than a production car

Theoretically it is better than the v8 supercars but the times it gets disprove that. Anyway it complied with the regulations and the chassis is a monaro chassis so w/e.

Here's the file name. 1728796.jpg Go through image search. Hopefully it's still on. If you get in and you get the bigger image post it in here if you want, as I sure would love to see it.

The first Bathurst it raced in, tell me why the Monaro didnt have a number under "Engine Displacement" (registration form I think) and a host of other things?

Where as the the guys that ran the Mazda RX-7 (the car from 12 hour fame) had an official perminately in their garage for the whole race?

^^^This was taken from a ZOOM magazine last year

You cant tell me that there were NOT double standards in this event, as Ive said, just a publicity stunt/promotion for Holden

I can say that the Holdens were scripted to race it out at the end, but there is still human error, and engines still fail. The holdens went damn well so just take it and leave the controversy for now. We'll talk about controversy after next years one.

On another note, does anyone here follow Champ Cars or is it just me?

I used to but then Scott Dixon moved to the IRL so they don't show it here anymore.

This Target colour scheme looks best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back