Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Archive

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 13,819 comments
  • 784,682 views

Holden or Ford

  • Holden

    Votes: 209 36.2%
  • Ford

    Votes: 175 30.3%
  • Ford and Holden

    Votes: 64 11.1%
  • Nismo

    Votes: 74 12.8%
  • Erebus

    Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Nismo and Erebus

    Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Volvo

    Votes: 43 7.4%

  • Total voters
    578
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to see Winterbottom win, I don't want to see Waters win... gosh, I don't know who I want to win now...
 
really hope Giz gets this after the fault at the mountain last year
 
I don't want to see Winterbottom win, I don't want to see Waters win... gosh, I don't know who I want to win now...
GIZ GIZ GIZ GIZ GIZ
 
Pye needs to get by Caruso.
 
It's the heads. ;)
Nah, they're running right about where they have been all season. If the heads were helping they would be a little further up.
 
Tander might end up on the podium here.
 
Although im a ford supporter im really getting sick of these PRA cars
 
Man of the Match has to go to Jack Perkins and Russel Ingall for their amazing drive from the rear to the Top 10. A close runner up would have to be Tim Blanchard and Karl Reindler for dragging the LDM #3 all the way up to 8th place.
 
Man of the Match has to go to Jack Perkins and Russel Ingall for their amazing drive from the rear to the Top 10. A close runner up would have to be Tim Blanchard and Karl Reindler for dragging the LDM #3 all the way up to 8th place.
Exactly what I was going to say, those guys are the big winners for me.

Edit: Wow, did someone shrink the trophies?
 
That was a boring race. The wait between now and Bathurst is going to suck.
 
The trophies are so embarrassing.
 
Last edited:
Still better than the silver plates some races have

I'd prefer the dinner plates over the $2 cups. I've mentioned before, V8s need to get with it and start f idting big behind trophies like NASCAR.
 
Actually I take it back, I thought it was on the cooldown lap. Wasn't watching on TV as I was watching along the back straight
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back