Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Well if so you'll have to put the car on shared. Because I can't recieve any cars for whatever reason.

I go to the truck to recieve them and the screen goes black and reloads me back to the menu. Its not allowing me to get any of them.

So if do make a few just put them on shared and I'll just borrow glitch them.

Thats what happens when you screw up your truck lol.

5150S2K
Can I get in on this?
Chevy camaro
500hp

Sure as soon as you sign up right.

fastfox400
Retuned FD, No more low RPM lag but still makes 475+ hp...... Steve I went with the rotary madness because its just awesome. BRAP. BRAP....

Lol right!?

5150S2K
Correction: wanna use my FD RX7
500HP
Not hybrid

Like I said above ^

Getting on right now to practice in my lounge. Anyone can join, add me if you haven't already.

Present for The bash tomorrow.
PS: We have to sign up with cars?, if Yes.

SUPRA MK3
Chassis:LFA
Hybrid:Sure

Update

PSN: The_kingB_
Car: BMW Z4 '03 (Under Construction)
Engine: 5.0 V8 Supercharged (Mustang GT engine)
Chassis: stock
HP: 500

Ill try my best to join today, Because i have outside work :\. Im at my Grandparents. I wasnt here to play PS3 24/7.

the_kingb_
Update

PSN: The_kingB_
Car: BMW Z4 '03 (Under Construction)
Engine: 5.0 V8 Supercharged (Mustang GT engine)
Chassis: stock
HP: 500

I believe its 4.6 homie, but I get what you mean.

TheKitten
Ill try my best to join today, Because i have outside work :\. Im at my Grandparents. I wasnt here to play PS3 24/7.

You sir should probably haven't signed up. Hopefully you can make it.

Bracket from todays Drift Bash! Along with podium picture...

1150182_209526979170943_1146787877_n.jpg

Can't make bracket into a picture so I will provide the link if you want to look at it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuEA2KUNaS4gdGdhWXcxbi1yWnNOTHhyYlJOSmNkeWc&usp=sharing

Great comp spank. Had a lot of fun. I did pretty good for my first major comp. Nerves got to me going against monster 😂

Djhashbrown
Great comp spank. Had a lot of fun. I did pretty good for my first major comp. Nerves got to me going against monster ?de02

You did good! Hope to have you again!

monsterGAUZ
Nice comp as always!

Thank you. Now I remember all the time it takes to do them.

Well, glad you actually did Spank. I never expected to make it that far, so sorry for the bit of hurrying at the end.

Nice competition, from the host to everyone involved. Actually proud of the drifting community for once. ;)

Gonales
Well, glad you actually did Spank. I never expected to make it that far, so sorry for the bit of hurrying at the end.

Nice competition, from the host to everyone involved. Actually proud of the drifting community for once. ;)

You did a good job!

Yeah wonderful job today Spank! Sorry for leaving a little early, but I'm sure you understand. Please keep this kind of stuff going, GTP needs this!

Since this was a success, I will be doing this again next Sunday. I will do it a few rounds....please lets try to always be 16 cars deep! Spread the word!!

Since this I am doing this again and hopefully admitted few rounds, I will keep points together to see progress. Lets make it a full 7 rounds. 1 each week!

Does this sound good to everybody?

SPANK
Since this was a success, I will be doing this again next Sunday. I will do it a few rounds....please lets try to always be 16 cars deep! Spread the word!!

Since this I am doing this again and hopefully admitted few rounds, I will keep points together to see progress. Lets make it a full 7 rounds. 1 each week!

Does this sound good to everybody?

Yes if i can switch cars xD. I ran the miata for a laugh, I dont wanna drive it forever

Hell yeah. Im game. I wont the room should open a little earlier so we can start on time. As long as we can have a car change. My rx7 is a little to quick for 500 hp.

New thread has been made, please work the rest of the discussion on that thread. I will need everyone to re register please, but I also in Information state you are allowed to change cars as needed each round.

Back