• Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
PSN: JDM_Tuning-SR20D

If steering lock isn't allowed, I can not compete. If the car is too new, you can list me with the S14. (Might have missed the post stating the rules about steering lock).

Car: BMW Z4 '03
Engine: 427FE V8
Chassis: Z4 M
Hp: 500

If you don't want to allow if due to unrealistic engine swap (expensive engine, too small engine bay etc...)

Car: Nissan Silvia 'Kouki' S14 '96
Engine: 2JZ
Chassis: -
Hp: 470

If steering lock isn't allowed, I can not compete. If the car is too new, you can list me with the S14. (Might have missed the post stating the rules about steering lock).

If you don't want to allow if due to unrealistic engine swap (expensive engine, too small engine bay etc...)

Steering Lock is allowed lol

lspredator

Changes made.

Gonales

Steering lock is allowed like Lars said. But I went with your s14.

Well guys my friend is going to be gone for a month. So sunday some time he'll be bringing his PS3 for me to borrow while he's gone. So I should be able to get on soon and play some GT5 again for a while!!!

THANK GOD TOO!!!! I could feel my sanity leaving me........ no seriously. My sanity was leaving me. I'm like 100% serious on this. I don't really have anything to do outside of drifting on there and I don't have many friends. You guys are really the only form of communication I get honestly.

So when my PS3 crapped out. I almost died. I think it went because of all of these random power surges we've been having.

Well guys my friend is going to be gone for a month. So sunday some time he'll be bringing his PS3 for me to borrow while he's gone. So I should be able to get on soon and play some GT5 again for a while!!!

THANK GOD TOO!!!! I could feel my sanity leaving me........ no seriously. My sanity was leaving me. I'm like 100% serious on this. I don't really have anything to do outside of drifting on there and I don't have many friends. You guys are really the only form of communication I get honestly.

So when my PS3 crapped out. I almost died. I think it went because of all of these random power surges we've been having.

Sweet Nar! I will have to make you some cars. PM me what you want. I can send some.

Maybe you can make the comp Sunday. :dopey:

GREAT i get to hear you complain again lol!!!!!! 👍

Conscience
Psn: MLD_Conscience
Car: NA MX-5
Engine: 20b Rotory (If allowed :lol:)
Chassis: NC MX-5
HP:400 & up

Stole my idea! But you're added.

Edit: friendliest is cleaned out, add at will.

Last edited:
SPANK
Most likely we are lol

Nevermind Greazy said to swap my engine :/

Update

Psn: MLD_Conscience
Car: NA MX-5
Engine: LS3
Chassis: NC MX-5
HP:400 & up

Last edited:
I think i may do well in this Mini Comp. Nar showed me the lines back then :). Did about 100 Runs or so. E46 did better then i thought no lag :D

Retuned FD, No more low RPM lag but still makes 475+ hp...... Steve I went with the rotary madness because its just awesome. BRAP. BRAP....

Sweet Nar! I will have to make you some cars. PM me what you want. I can send some.

Maybe you can make the comp Sunday. :dopey:

Well if so you'll have to put the car on shared. Because I can't recieve any cars for whatever reason.

I go to the truck to recieve them and the screen goes black and reloads me back to the menu. Its not allowing me to get any of them.

So if do make a few just put them on shared and I'll just borrow glitch them.

Back