Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,545 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
New poster released. Line will be posted tomorrow night. Big shout of to Oh-No for his hard work.

Enjoy!

8047621235_86b8858a1a_k.jpg
 
Well this is very very very bad news for probably a pretty significant portion of the field.
 
I think there might be a way around it..

People are able yo log into a friends pan account and download it if they bought it.. Its what my friends do with COD. They create a neutral account and let everybody download off it..
 
If they haven't bought the track yet them I can't help them. Its cheap. And if you can download it off a friend do so.
 
SPANK
New poster released. Line will be posted tomorrow night. Big shout of to Oh-No for his hard work.

Enjoy!

Yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh something new love it
 
Love the poster nice work.
 
I'm so hyped! I had some amazing runs last night, so the Z4 is back running.
 
New tune on the DTS Camaro soon. I hope I like it.
 
Secretly planning for the future >:3 Mustang runs like my Skyline so i should be fine.
 
Secretly planning for the future >:3 Mustang runs like my Skyline so i should be fine.

We should do some testing together. :sly: Dominate another event together?
 
Eric1512
We should do some testing together. :sly: Dominate another event together?

Hey just hey hahaha i want in on this domination you speak of
 
Would Any of you help me with the friend shared downloads.... I have the track on my other account. If that doesn´t help, Would any of you please share it with this poor guy??
 
(removed)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We should do some testing together. :sly: Dominate another event together?

If only I wouldn't work on VDC days, I would love to take you out :sly: :lol: Hopefully I'll make one of the rounds :(
 
Can I get two extra judges for both days.
 
Can I get two extra judges for both days.

If I don't make top 16 I can, but other than that. No. 👍
 
I would, but I don't if I'm good enough to judge qualifiers and then top 16 battles.
 
I figured for judging in qualifying i would have a better set up if each judge was to judge their own criteria. Such as angle overall impression etc. Giving a more unique score.
 
If you want me to judge Steve, you would have to give me a few more tips by PM or something because I have the basic outline... I judged before. But I'm not quite confident yet.
 
iNs3CuRe
If you want me to judge Steve, you would have to give me a few more tips by PM or something because I have the basic outline... I judged before. But I'm not quite confident yet.

Okay. Ill give you a heads up later.
 
Eric1512
We should do some testing together. :sly: Dominate another event together?

Thats if i get lucky like last time lol.
 
The8thWonder
Thats if i get lucky like last time lol.

You got lucky because i wasn't there Hahahaha just kidding.

Whhhooohh pre-match fun crap talk
 
Im expecting spank to do well. Non aero tuned camaro gets angle and is fast. I foresee a podium.
 
fastfox400
Im expecting spank to do well. Non aero tuned camaro gets angle and is fast. I foresee a podium.

Then me and anon should do well. I will definitely try my best!
 
Is there going to be a round video?
 
I will do one tonight. For posting tomorrow
 
A reminder: as "gamesharing" is against the PlayStation ToS, it's viewed as an illegal activity. As such, it should not be discussed here.

Posts containing it are removed. Carry on!
 
Wow
 
Back