Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,477 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Had a great time seya tomrw guys
 
Points are updated as of yet. There might be some more people qualifying later on so things could change.
 
U made a mistake. I got 4 points. And ono to but i had better score
 
marbel69
U made a mistake. I got 4 points. And ono to but i had better score

No mar. Its you and i for 72/75 3rd qualifiers.
 
marbel69
U made a mistake. I got 4 points. And ono to but i had better score

Yes that's how fd scoring works.
 
Hey an you qualify me now Spank? I just got home.
 
Probably because You qualified after me & lerk

but its the score tht counts right? i ran 72 and ono ran 65 or 67 and we both get 4 points o.0 and becides lerk got 71 so i should get 8 points to , not 4 tht would bring me to 3rd pos .... i think im right bro
 
Last edited:
marbel69
but its the score tht counts right? i ran 72 and ono ran 65 or 67 and we both get 4 points o.0

1. Klutch 75
2. Naruto 73
3. 8th 72
4. Lerk 72
5. Mar 72
6. Ono 67
 
1. Klutch 75
2. Naruto 73
3. 8th 72
4. Lerk 72
5. Mar 72
6. Ono 67

its
klutch 74
nar 73
8th 72
mar 72
lerk 71
ono 67 , ask spank its true
 
now that I look, my 67 doesn't stand too good. :| To be honest my 2nd run was a bit more than that, but whatever. I just hope I make the battles :)
 
iNs3CuRe
now that I look, my 67 doesn't stand too good. :| To be honest my 2nd run was a bit more than that, but whatever. I just hope I make the battles :)

You missed all the clips almost.
 
Thanks for letting me qualify spank. Hope to represent RedSuns Mafia well tomorrow. I'm a bit worried thought because I did not do well, but then again I do kill it during tandem. Anyway good luck all.
 
Main event bracket is now up in OP. See you guys tomorrow, hopefully I do alot better in Tandem. Im just going to stick to this model:

"When in doubt, Go flat out!"
 
You didnt not come into proximity of most clips which kept dropping you points given. So no im not kidding you. Why complain? You're in top 8...

One more reason to not bring back for another season.
 
One more reason to not bring back for another season.

AND NOOOOOWWW INTRODUCING...... The OVERREEEEEACTING SPAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKK!!!! WOO!! :lol:

But, seriously... No need to get into a fit over nothing. :dopey:
 
Oh I'm not. Just irritated.
 
funny-pictures-hugs-are-now-available.jpg


:)
 
I guess I can't qualify today anymore, can I? :P
 
monsterGAUZ
I guess I can't qualify today anymore, can I? :P

I couldn't make the time for qualifying. Don't feel bad. I have been working nights. The last couple months have been stressful and filled with complete bull crap. I really wanted to be in at least a few of these events if not all.

By the way Steve did you see that question I asked you?

SPANK
Dropped out but tried so hard for me to approve your cobra-__-

I messaged you a while back saying I wouldn't be able to make the comps. I said sorry because i really did want to be in. Just the way stuff was going on I am never able to be online during the comp times. I work nights at the moment. Did you not get the message? And i am sorry but the way my schedule is lately I can't join. I hope to join next season if i can and if you do decide to host another season. I am sorry bro.

I hardly have time to join any events in the F1 championship in wanted to be in. And haven't been able to host any "top gear's reasonably priced car" events I used to do once a week. A lot of people loved those too.
 
monsterGAUZ
I guess I can't qualify today anymore, can I? :P

No sorry lukas.

ORPHANTHIRTY7
I couldn't make the time for qualifying. Don't feel bad. I have been working nights. The last couple months have been stressful and filled with complete bull crap. I really wanted to be in at least a few of these events if not all.

By the way Steve did you see that question I asked you?

I messaged you a while back saying I wouldn't be able to make the comps. I said sorry because i really did want to be in. Just the way stuff was going on I am never able to be online during the comp times. I work nights at the moment. Did you not get the message? And i am sorry but the way my schedule is lately I can't join. I hope to join next season if i can and if you do decide to host another season. I am sorry bro.

I hardly have time to join any events in the F1 championship in wanted to be in. And haven't been able to host any "top gear's reasonably priced car" events I used to do once a week. A lot of people loved those too.

I did see it, didn't think I needed to reply.
 
Good Luck guys. Hope it runs smooth like Round 1.
 
I will be updating the Facebook with all updates.
 
Sorry for the problems I caused guys. I really made myself look bad. Anyway thanks for yet again for a wonderful comp, had great fun. Sorry for pulling a trick on you Lerk, I didn't mean to. Sometimes the Z4 just catches grip and pulls.
 
Final Bracket, Points are now updated too. Top 4 will be updated on OP.

Im back in 8th in points!
 
Last edited:
Back