Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,543 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
I just had my cousin share is on my rsm account.
 
long beach will be fun ^^ , thanks spank for running this , great job man , seeya soon
 
I apologize for my ignorance but I still have no idea how to obtain this track.
 
Go to PS store, games, add ons, cars and tracks, browse for it there. It's not related to GT5 for some reason like the others. (this is from memory, "cars" may be "vehicles" and things)
 
GTWelsh
Go to PS store, games, add ons, cars and tracks, browse for it there. It's not related to GT5 for some reason like the others. (this is from memory, "cars" may be "vehicles" and things)

Hahahaha good one haha
 
Chros13
I apologize for my ignorance but I still have no idea how to obtain this track.

If you have my rsm account added, go to my profile. Click the track button on the left. It will show Tokyo bay. Click and download. 👍
 
My DFGT is starting to fail horribly lately. Buying a G25/27 soon, probably tomorrow, but I will take the risk of using the DFGT tbh. :s
 
Gonales
My DFGT is starting to fail horribly lately. Buying a G25/27 soon, probably tomorrow, but I will take the risk of using the DFGT tbh. :s

As soon as mine starts I'll be ordering mine up! Again...
 
with the RX-7 FC it says ( all types ) does that include the D1 spec FC ?
 
Gonales
My DFGT is starting to fail horribly lately. Buying a G25/27 soon, probably tomorrow, but I will take the risk of using the DFGT tbh. :s

You won't regret the upgrade... Thrust me.
 
SLaBaTaC
with the RX-7 FC it says ( all types ) does that include the D1 spec FC ?

No. That's considered a race car.
 
No. That's considered a race car.


ok ty just wanted 2 make sure.also with the track i DL but couldnt familiarise myself with the cliping points on the vid u had put up.but i watched it again and it looks like the course is reverse ?
 
SLaBaTaC
ok ty just wanted 2 make sure.also with the track i DL but couldnt familiarise myself with the cliping points on the vid u had put up.but i watched it again and it looks like the course is reverse ?

Please try not to txt speak in my thread. And the run is reverse.
 
:ouch: how do I drive the track. I've downloaded it 5 times, yet I can't drive it. I feel so retarded right now.
 
All of you guys are funny I just can't stop laughing. :lol:
 
Put the track on your favorites. 👍👍
 
I'm also sharing the track just to make it easier for you guys.
 
APXCaramel
:ouch: how do I drive the track. I've downloaded it 5 times, yet I can't drive it. I feel so retarded right now.

When you choose a track pick from "my courses"
 
It's not showing for me.
 
Who's on for some practice right now?
 
Got it
 
DriftToretto
Who's on for some practice right now?
I will be in half hour toretto, I'm not sure if I have you added on my RSM account.
 
Practice room open now.

1472-6118-3830-2743-0858
 
I'll be home soon guys
 
I have completely given up on GT5. The new physics suck majorily. All my cars either understeer, or spin. So I feel I wont be competing in VDC.
 
I have completely given up on GT5. The new physics suck majorily. All my cars either understeer, or spin. So I feel I wont be competing in VDC.

I've also had some bad days too. But i pretty much catch, on-it when it looks like imma spin. Wheel cms an handy :)
 
fastfox400
I have completely given up on GT5. The new physics suck majorily. All my cars either understeer, or spin. So I feel I wont be competing in VDC.

So fast to quit.

I'll remove you from registration. But once removed I can not put you back on. Is this what you want?
 
I have completely given up on GT5. The new physics suck majorily. All my cars either understeer, or spin. So I feel I wont be competing in VDC.

Think again. Also, continue competing, if you lose, you lose... do it for fun.
 
It's not showing for me.

open yourself a lobby / lounge. pick any random track.once created go to change track and you can select the customised tracks
 
Back