Virtual Drift Circuit | CLOSED till GT6 Release

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 5,789 comments
  • 266,569 views

What Series You Wanna Run?

  • Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Sponsors, 550HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No Sponsors, 500HP Cap, Pro-Am

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Earn Sponsors, 500-550HP Cap, Pro-Am to Pro-Series

    Votes: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Damn!



They are doing it meow.

Btw, purchased the dlc finally lol.

i havent got the dlc and i dont think i will ever have it lol
 
Scores from this morning?
 
KingB-73
MonsterGauz-74
Spank-68
Lerk-70
Fragmecg-71
Powell-74
islide-70
nyordia-69
Kriticalz-65
Onomatopeja-69


Tbh Its an easy to score line..
 
D-Max
KingB-73
MonsterGauz-74
Spank-68
Lerk-70
Fragmecg-71
Powell-74
islide-70
nyordia-69
Kriticalz-65
Onomatopeja-69

Tbh Its an easy to score line..

Okay. That's all that qualified?
 
Well done all so far 👍
Americas Room will be hosted by jimmy and me aswell!
 
Lets put them in order. (but remember to put my name above Lukas as this doesn't happen too often for me ;D)
 
The next room to qualify is at 8pm est right?
 
if 8pm is 2 and a half hours from now then yes.
 
Is the bracket top 16? Or?
 
Qualifying Room for America is up now! Open practice for 40 minutes
 
i cant connect my ps3 to the internet. ive tried ethernet and wireless. any suggestion? ive tried resetting the router, changing the pass key the lot. its like it has no network compatibility..
 
restart the router. turn off for over a minute and turn back on.
 
absolutely nothing. i cant even go on the web pages. if i cant get on gauz shall have to judge..
 
Theres only 4 people in here, and gauz has got it covered
 
Restart your power button till u hear two beeps that should work mine did the same thing. Good luck
 
Well I don't know then.. Talk to your ISP during the week is all I can say..
 
its just the ps3.. im connected to the internet on the laptop and pc
 
oh hold on..

settings-wired connection- auto detect- auto until you get to MTU, choose custom and 1500- enable UpNp and auto the rest.

See if that works.
 
I judged the 4 people who showed up

SAi-66 74
Redsuns-Ant 73
Zero-D-Monster 68
thecla246 64

Spank it's up to you. If I got it correctly we don't even have a top 16. Starting main event with top 8 or let the highest qualifier pass on to top 8 without an opponent?
 
Thought it was supposed to be 2 hours long..
 
I judged the 4 people who showed up

Spank it's up to you. If I got it correctly we don't even have a top 16. Starting main event with top 8 or let the highest qualifier pass on to top 8 without an opponent?

You're kidding me right? First time i decently qualified and now ill be out because there aren't enough drivers? :o :(
 
Thought it was supposed to be 2 hours long..

I still have it open but I want to go sleep in some minutes

You're kidding me right? First time i decently qualified and now ill be out because there aren't enough drivers? :o :(

I don't know it's Steves decision how it'll go on
 
Room still open?

Nevermind, just saw finished.
 
Back