Virtual Drift Circuit Season 5 | MCR-Greazy is Champ, 1:MCR-Ishox 2: MCR-monsterGAUZ 3: MRDEVIL128

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 1,799 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pheww. This season was alot of fun to attend. Thanks alot for taking your time Spank. I still feel like Lukas had it on the first OMT after reviewing my run, but they were great nonetheless. After getting 3 2nd places in VDC S4/5 I can finally say I got a win haha.

Pheww. This season was alot of fun to attend. Thanks alot for taking your time Spank. I still feel like Lukas had it on the first OMT after reviewing my run, but they were great nonetheless. After getting 3 2nd places in VDC S4/5 I can finally say I got a win haha.

I love you <3

That last SD run though... 0,1 seconds of curb ride killed me :(
This has got to be the best round of this season though. And I'm amazed that it actually became a full 7 rounds championship 👍

@GreazyTee deserved that title, what a way to retire from competitions... He's gonna come back soon anyway and kick ass lol. My man @Isho getting 2nd congrats on that too! Nothing better to see a MCR on 1st and 2nd in the final round as well as in the overall standings!

And I apparently got 5th place... I reached my goal. yay!

I love you <3

This has got to be the best round of this season though. And I'm amazed that it actually became a full 7 rounds championship 👍

@GreazyTee deserved that title, what a way to retire from competitions... He's gonna come back soon anyway and kick ass lol. My man @Isho getting 2nd congrats on that too! Nothing better to see a MCR on 1st and 2nd in the final round as well as in the overall standings!

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich you stole my goal. LOL just kidding, hope we see each other on track again, Mr. @monsterGAUZ

Here is the final bracket for today:

VDCR7GVS.png

And the podium picture:

VDCR7GVSpodium.png

I can never use my family sedan in comps :( too much hp.

Meh..you don't have to run high hp, I just chose to. Chose this car more to test myself than anything, winning was a target but not looked upon too much.

Congrats to @GreazyTee Everyone of the winners from VDC S5, and to Congrats to @SPANK also. This has truly made me better now than I can say I was at the end of GT5. Great battles today and always fun, just like every other round 👍

Thank you TRYHARD. It was nice seeing you come along from pre season, you really have improved. Keep it up.

I gotta say, all of us did a great tandems. All of us had some fun and ofcourse a hard season. Congrats everybody and hope that we will see each other on the track! Oh Congrats to @GreazyTee for winning VDCS5!!

Thanks Kevin, keep at it, was nice seeing someone new coming to every round ripping it up with no fear.

I love you <3

Thank you bro rally tough bracket today, our battle then you went on to Ish! You done really well aswell as Isho given the rounds missed and Ishos misfortunes!

The Surpa bros did amazing today.

Thanks Spank for running it even through the hard times when others would have called it quits. You as a driver yourself have improved a lot even though you may not have noticed. Keep It up and have a good year with your events and plans to come.

Well done to you too Devin. Gave me a really tough run for my money haha.

Well congrats to everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't make it today. *Sigh's* I'm really dejected I couldn't......... makes me feel like everything I did was worthless and in vain. Didn't get nothin. Not even a finish indicative of how I ran all year........ Well the Viper didn't even get its last run before it got retired. I dunno what I'm gonna build now......... or do now for that matter.

VDC was the only reason I came on GT. Now that its gone I got nothing left......... And I don't really give two craps about these other comps cause nothing will be as good, organized or equal as this was. Guess I'll just retire from GT for a while........ or just do solo runs.

Meh.......

10157210_472295299566278_970049586_n.jpg

Well congrats to everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't make it today. *Sigh's* I'm really dejected I couldn't......... makes me feel like everything I did was worthless and in vain. Didn't get nothin........ Well the Viper didn't even get its last run before it got retired. I dunno what I'm gonna build now......... or do now for that matter. VDC was the only reason I came on GT. Now that its gone I got nothing left......... And I don't really give two craps about these other comps cause nothing will be as good, organized or equal as this was. Guess I'll just retire from GT for a while........ or just do solo runs.

Meh.......

View attachment 134901
Such thorough intensity reading your posts.. And thanks for supporting the other comps. -_-But nar just drift on dude youll find something to be apart of im sure.

:lol: @SPANK

Ayy Nar, stop crying. We told you not to chose that viper lel.

The Viper was fine....... It was me that was screwing up. And I wasn't running no Crappy AE86 ya'll wanted me to run. -____- I wouldn't have even done HALF as well as I did. And it ain't like I'm going away forever. Jeeze. I'ma keep coming on to keep my 5 day bonus. And maybe do a few runs here and there so I don't get rusty. But I'll just be on other games more than GT now is all. No other comps interest me at the moment. And I can't find any good online lobbies..... so screw it.

Plus the Viper is like one of my favorite cars and one of my best cars if not THE best car I have at the moment. But since NOBODY likes it. I'm putting it away for good.

Here's the final Image I took of it.

Goodwood Hillclimb_1.jpg

Nope I never voted for the 86 that's just plain evil xD

Bro you screwed up once, don't be too hard on yourself. I did too, nobodies perfect homie.

Give the other competitions a chance, check the first round. If it's good stay if not dip out.

Plus the Viper is like one of my favorite cars and one of my best cars if not THE best car I have at the moment. But since NOBODY likes it. I'm putting it away for good.

Don't let people bother you man. I know some people that hate my cars, speedish drifting, and what not, but I'll never change. It's what makes you, you. If people want to be close minded and think that the car is the only reason you are a great drifter, they can go suck an egg.

Anyway you are welcome to my lobbies and can run whatever, at whatever power you like.

The Viper was fine....... It was me that was screwing up. And I wasn't running no Crappy AE86 ya'll wanted me to run. -____- I wouldn't have even done HALF as well as I did. And it ain't like I'm going away forever. Jeeze. I'ma keep coming on to keep my 5 day bonus. And maybe do a few runs here and there so I don't get rusty. But I'll just be on other games more than GT now is all. No other comps interest me at the moment. And I can't find any good online lobbies..... so screw it.

View attachment 135004

Lol, you drop the viper as i pick up the new one :confused::nervous:

Lol, you drop the viper as i pick up the new one :confused::nervous:

The New Viper is okay. I have 3 but only one fully build. Its my 1,000hp one. Its not bad. But I dunno......... Lately I just haven't been able to drift right. Honestly.......... I've been doing everything I normally do and the cars all just feel............................... weird. So to say. It feels like I'm learning drifting all over again.

View attachment 135004
@ghostthief980 found the spark you have with that viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back