Virtual Drift Circuit Season 5 | MCR-Greazy is Champ, 1:MCR-Ishox 2: MCR-monsterGAUZ 3: MRDEVIL128

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 1,799 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my goal now that I'm out is to at least finish top 5. Maybe top 4 if all goes well. *Runs hand through hair* Its been one hell of a season. And even though these last 3 events have been crap for me I still had fun. This Final round I'm going all out....... ppl say I speed drift.. well....... I'm going balls to the wall this week. Full downforce adding grip and I'ma drag that bumper on dem walls and make as much smoke as possible. ;)

I absolutely want to make it into the room sunday, I'm growing tired of not competing b/c PD decides to troll me again and again -_-

Well my goal now that I'm out is to at least finish top 5. Maybe top 4 if all goes well. *Runs hand through hair* Its been one hell of a season. And even though these last 3 events have been crap for me I still had fun. This Final round I'm going all out....... ppl say I speed drift.. well....... I'm going balls to the wall this week. Full downforce adding grip and I'ma drag that bumper on dem walls and make as much smoke as possible. ;)
According to the rest of you guys, I'm your competition with the whole speed shenanigans. Wish I had my ISF but my M3 CSL is putting you down.

Was using the camaro yesterday and it feels great. Greazy you're going down lol

Haha how am I going down?
Just got one done a couple runs, Commodore is feeling good :D

Like you weren't running full downforce before jaja.

Podium picture from Sunday:

VDCRound6Podium.png

And in case anybody missed it and have been looking for the Top 16 here it is:

http://www.twitch.tv/virtualdriftcircuit/c/3952579

I liked the the line, @SPANK. Well, I'm gonna go full retard on that wall section as the RX7 spin out when hitting the rumble strip on that wall clipping point. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back