Virtual Drift Invitational

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 32 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
Virtual Drift Invitational

Virtual Drift Invitational is a new drift series [RedSuns Mafia] is hosting. The season is still under construction as the school year is still underway. The season will consists of 5 rounds with as many as 32 competing for the top spot.

Qualification: Qualifying will not be present in this series, due to the lack of drifters that still play GT5 it will be first come first serve, there are 32 spots open so there will never be a lack of spots.

Judging: Everything dealing with rules will be taken off of the Formula Drift website at this link: http://www.formulad.com/info/judging-info.php

Car Requirements Due to the loss of hybrids I have chosen a 550 PP limit with the banning of these cars
  1. Corvette ZR1
  2. Viper ACR
  3. Any car older then 1985
  4. MR, RR, AWD
  5. Racecars (Anything with frontal downforce)
  6. Any other exotic cars
  7. Spirit R RX7

Registration: To register you need to send a message via PSN to RSM-Eric1512 the week of the event. This message will consist of GTP account, Car choice, and PSN. I will be having registration this way so I can take a total of everyone who will show up that weekend. If I do not have you added still send the message and I will then add you.

I will be splitting lounges up into groups of 8 people. Lounge A,B,C,D or more if we have a top 32 and so on. I will reply to your message on PSN stating what room you are in and when that room is open I will send a message. Judges will be selected from different groups. If there is any biased judging I will call for a room vote in which the lounge will vote there opinion.

Important Message!
This Sunday I will be having the preseason event at Grand Valley Speedway at 12 PM EST. If you do not know what time that is please look it up. Also do not forget to send your message!

Last edited:
Important Message!
This weekend I will be having the preseason event at Grand Valley Speedway at 12 PM EST. If you do not know what time that is please look it up. Also do not forget to send your message!

Lol you said this weekend at 12....which day homie???

Friday I am leaving at 12 to go to Sarasota Rowing state race, I am going to be there until sunday late night. I wont be able to make it. :(

Important Message!
This Sunday I will be having the preseason event at Grand Valley Speedway at 12 PM EST. If you do not know what time that is please look it up. Also do not forget to send your message!

Can We change car afther preseason like We could in VDC?

Eric1512
I will be postponing this until 1 PM, as I have to eat lunch.

Eat while they practice. And you want write me back so Im going to have to sit this one out.

Eat while they practice. And you want write me back so Im going to have to sit this one out.

I am going to start off with qualifying. Everyone knows the GVS section so they really do not need practice. If I do not have atleast 8 people by the time I come back I will have to cancel. I have everyone added who needed to be added now. :)

Back