Visa Vegas eRace Pits Real and Sim Racers Head-to-Head This Saturday

Just read the recap on PRC, what an utter embarrassment.

EDIT: Having seen a few more viewpoints, it seems the article over-dramatized what happened as-per-course for that website. Just a shame it didn't really make any sort of impact for such a huge prize pool.

Last edited:
Here's what Formula E needs to focus on:

1) its actual, real life racing

That's it. Otherwise they end up with stuff like this. And that's a shame because they've got the first, and only, important thing right down. Formula E is terrific, but it has image problems. Like a lot of motorsport series, to be fair, but Formula E matters more than most.

has anyone got a link to the race itself .....as in a full length version and not the 3minute highlight which is all I can find right now

has anyone got a link to the race itself .....as in a full length version and not the 3minute highlight which is all I can find right now

The final race starts at about 01:55:00, this video also includes the races before if you wanted to see them.

--

I'm sure when they first mentioned they were using fanboost in the race, someone in the Twitch chat called it that this kind of glitch would happen. :lol: Was really cool to see Felix Rosenqvist doing such a great job though.

That imo is probably the best way to make it a huge thing. But for the love of sim god, use something with graphics from this century.
I doubt FOM would let anything but the official title be used. And F1 2016 is still a pretty game, even if the graphics are outdated.

Back