• 23 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

xR3

Scotland
Scotland
xR3acTiiioNzZ-X
I know of the following mods;
RX7 with the wheel hack, the Rear wing hack and the exhaust sound hack.
The STI with the removed Hood.
The cars with the colours changed.

Are tere any other visual hacks that are going around GT5? I think these hacks look quite cool but im not a fan of the whole 2000+ BHP rubbish in cars.

The other day, a guy was cruising around with obvious suspension hacks...the car was floating WAY above the wheels...I just don't get it...

I do not support hacking, nor do I partake in such actions.

The other day, a guy was cruising around with obvious suspension hacks...the car was floating WAY above the wheels...I just don't get it...

I do not support hacking, nor do I partake in such actions.

I saw the exact same thing. It was a silver Dodge Ram I believe. WHY PD? Make some changes like a no wing option, RWD conversions, or more hp. :scared:

The mods are endless. They can be done to almost every car and i don't even think people have found out how to hack everything they can yet. With that said, this thread will probably never be 100% answered.

I personally think it's hilarious. I have a Tank Car like that and it's huge amounts of fun in my opinion.

I personally think it's hilarious. I have a Tank Car like that and it's huge amounts of fun in my opinion.

It was hysterical! I just wish we lived in a world where these things weren't kept on the down low...I'm afraid to endeavor into these activities, fearing a ban from PSN...on the other hand, nobody is getting banned -_-

It was hysterical! I just wish we lived in a world where these things weren't kept on the down low...I'm afraid to endeavor into these activities, fearing a ban from PSN...on the other hand, nobody is getting banned -_-

Can't tell if you're for or against Hackers? You seem to think the mods they do are cool but you wish them to be banned. It's like a Thief shunning Embezzlers.

Can't tell if you're for or against Hackers? You seem to think the mods they do are cool but you wish them to be banned. It's like a Thief shunning Embezzlers.

I have no idea which position to place myself in ._.

I do not hack, nor do i wish their banning, but a enjoy the creations. I think as long as they are responsible with their hacks I see no reason to ban. If you want to run your 100k x1 do it in a dedicated room not just any room. I would love to have a 450hp V8 Miata but I'm not wanting to use it race or make lap times. I just want a fun car that is possible in real life.

I have no idea which position to place myself in ._.

Support it :)

As long as the hacks aren't hurting the game (they sure did with GTA IV) then I don't have a problem. I am going to be receiving my own modded car soon and I'm really excited for it. I'm just a little worried because PD and Sony have not released statements on whether they will terminate accounts with modded cars.

xR3
I know of the following mods;
RX7 with the wheel hack, the Rear wing hack and the exhaust sound hack.
The STI with the removed Hood.
The cars with the colours changed.

Are tere any other visual hacks that are going around GT5? I think these hacks look quite cool but im not a fan of the whole 2000+ BHP rubbish in cars.

Wheel hack? Rear wing I know of, no problem with removing it. There is no "exhaust sound hack", it probably just had a motor swap. Exhaust sounds follow the motor, put it in a different car, the sound follows. I'll agree the removed hoods/bumpers is a bit much, no problems with color changed cars.

Wheel hack? Rear wing I know of, no problem with removing it. There is no "exhaust sound hack", it probably just had a motor swap. Exhaust sounds follow the motor, put it in a different car, the sound follows. I'll agree the removed hoods/bumpers is a bit much, no problems with color changed cars.

Yes, the wheels are sticking out beyond the fenders.
I have no idea on how to remove a rear wing as there is no option to do so, so I'm assuming its a hack. And when i say "exhaust sound hack" i mean the note is different on the RX7 (sounds like a rat style muffler).
I never said the hood/bumper mod was a bit much so i have no idea who you're agreeing with there. I think all the visual mods i have seen are quite cool to be honest but like i said, the BHP hack is just beyond stupidity and majorly unrealistic.
One of my friends has a 15million+ BHP Audi R8 up for share and has around -11000 PP...

xR3
I never said the hood/bumper mod was a bit much so i have no idea who you're agreeing with there.

To be honest when you started this thread it wreaked of "complaining", that's why I said that.

Wheel hack as stated above is actually a chassis swap, and as I said the exhaust sound is from an engine swap. Yes, there is no option in the game to remove the wing and it is done through hybriding. (I prefer that word over "hack", makes it sound like you're choking on something...)

Im not a fan of code modifying in GT5 BUT, saw a blue EVO X sans rear wing, dropped on its guts. Did look clean.

There's a lot of cars with the rear wing removed that looks awesome. Like the GT-R, the lines become a lot cleaner without that wing cutting them off.

Some repaints are also quite nice.

That's a chassis swap.

Can you do the chassis swap in game or is it hacked?

To be honest when you started this thread it wreaked of "complaining", that's why I said that.

Wheel hack as stated above is actually a chassis swap, and as I said the exhaust sound is from an engine swap. Yes, there is no option in the game to remove the wing and it is done through hybriding. (I prefer that word over "hack", makes it sound like you're choking on something...)

Can you do an engine swap in game or is it a hacked mod again...

I have a Subaru powered '66 beetle , on the ground , 6° camber in the rear...

... have gotten good comments online ( cruising room )

I got tired of the 20.000Hp cars faster than you can say "blueberrypie" :-)

I think that visual hacks are OK, but physical changes like hp change ruin all of the fun. I would do the RWD no-winged R34 hack, but I wouldn't want to get banned because I love my PSN and most of my friends are close to me.

I think that visual hacks are OK, but physical changes like hp change ruin all of the fun. I would do the RWD no-winged R34 hack, but I wouldn't want to get banned because I love my PSN and most of my friends are close to me.

I'm the same. Any body modifications i dont mind but i hate all of the BHP hacks (I'll accept engine swaps though)

Thats the risk i dont want, being banned not only on gt5 but psn. Seen some clean sick cars online, stanced and powered by an engine they deserve, flushed rear end. Pitty, we don't have access to the stage 4 parts and other wheel options to complete the game.

At this point, I think there's enough crossover between this and the multiple other hybrid threads, that it's not really needed. Specifically, this thread covers this topic pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back