Vitz Pro - my turn!

• Thread starter Duke
  • 50 comments
phonypoly
:lol:
Don't you think, the T-Quitz sounds better?It quitz @ half way. :ill:
Teal: Teatz?(sounds like titz)?
:lol: or it can be just Titz but then again who cares what we name the color it not really gonna matter since we are not making the game.

Duke can you please post up all of ur settings for your gear shifts and everything. i cant seem to beat the Vitz prof league race no matter what i do. please help me for i wish to get this excrutiatingly long race out of the way. i realize tho that this car is a flaming piece of garbage generally slower than the common bicycle but if you can tell me how to amp my car to win id luv that.

Duke can you please post up all of ur settings for your gear shifts and everything. i cant seem to beat the Vitz prof league race no matter what i do. please help me for i wish to get this excrutiatingly long race out of the way. i realize tho that this car is a flaming piece of garbage generally slower than the common bicycle but if you can tell me how to amp my car to win id luv that.
Sorry, I didn't see this until just now.

I actually like the Pitz and grew to enjoy driving it. The settings I used are actually listed above (about halfway into this thread), including my transmission settings. Post #17.

I didn't add this, but I probably should have: a race flywheel. Make sure you add that and a clutch upgrade. Both of those will speed up the shift lag that plagues this car, and keep you accelerating better.

yes i finally beat the race with ur transmission. i found it and it took awhile but yea i beat it. now if uve beaten the game and im sure you have can u reccomend anything for me on how to get the S class license and how to possibly make the Escudo handle better?

forgot to add this but yea my car accelerates like a crazy beast but it doesnt turn :(:(:( but my car accels ultra fast and tops at 313mph

oh yes and i actually got a Gitz and a Pitz? lul. XD

If you have new thoughts to add right after posting, please use the Edit button to add them. Thanks!
👍
The only solution to the S license is to practice. If you search the web for "Gold Junkies" or "goldjunkies" you can probably find a great set of guides to the license tests. You can also search here by test number (like "license S-7") and see what you find.

My three best bits of advice for GT-3 are this:

1) Brake earlier - slow in, fast out.

2) Use the manual transmission.

3) Use a wheel, or at least use both analog sticks instead of buttons and d-pad.

On the topic of the Escudo, forget it. It is possible to make it handle, but the car has no place in GT3. The only thing I ever used it for was to win the Speedway Enduro while I was asleep. Search the GT3 forums for posts by Famine that include "Escudo". He has decent, driveable settings for it.

ok if the light for oil comes on should i exit the race and redo it or should i keep going? im on race 6 of 10 with the Escudo and i dont want to do it again but if i should i will.

ok if the light for oil comes on should i exit the race and redo it or should i keep going? im on race 6 of 10 with the Escudo and i dont want to do it again but if i should i will.

I don't think you read a word Duke wrote about the Excuse-o.

On the topic of the Escudo, forget it. It is possible to make it handle, but the car has no place in GT3. The only thing I ever used it for was to win the Speedway Enduro while I was asleep. Search the GT3 forums for posts by Famine that include "Escudo". He has decent, driveable settings for it.

Which races are you slaughtering (or trying to slaughter) with your Escuseo by the way? EDIT: oh the World Cup. Here's another question. Which one are you doing...Beginners or Advanced/Pro level World Cup?

The question isn't "should you redo your race if the oil light comes on" If it has come on in race 6 (or whereever you are) it's gonna stay on. There's nothing you can do now. Too many miles have been accumulated.

So the real question is: are you winning these races? Or are you not winning them? I would restart if i were sucking massively, but if i were doing well, i would keep going.

I answered this question when you asked it in the other thread.

If you're not even going to bother reading the answers, stop pestering us with questions. And for the sake of your membership here, learn to use the Search function. I've given you several very precise examples in how to find things here.

I double posted my question because we were thread hopping. I got your answer and applied it. I only used the Escudo for the GT World Champ pro league race. I did the others with my Viper GTS. Plus i won the races already. Im not making excuses by using the Escudo.

I double posted my question because we were thread hopping. I got your answer and applied it.

...but chose not to say "thanks". Mmmkay.

I only used the Escudo for the GT World Champ pro league race. I did the others with my Viper GTS. Plus i won the races already. Im not making excuses by using the Escudo.

Yes you are. You already admitted to "wall-riding" and cutting across grass in your Excuseo as valid forms of racing. Instead of learning how to do things the right way, you are making excuses just to finish up a few races.

How many times have you seen Michael Schumacher just cut across a median to shave a few seconds? How many times have you seen Bobby Rahal wall-ride his way to victory (on purpose)? NEVER! So cut the crap. Learn to do things the right way. It's much more fufilling, trust me.

I never said these were valid forms of driving. I merely explained what i did to win. Personally I dont think any race car is fair due to the fact that they happen to be extremely overpowered. Now if you are complaining on a comment that i made i dont defend the Escudo as a valid driving car. Now id prefer to drive my Skyline or Viper because of the fact that they are better cars. I dont think the constant complaining on a comment is neccessary but thats up to you guys. Oh yes and one more thing. I didnt say thanks due to the fact that after I got your info i had already made my decision. Im not thanking you for something i did on my own.

I never said these were valid forms of driving. I merely explained what i did to win. Personally I dont think any race car is fair due to the fact that they happen to be extremely overpowered. Now if you are complaining on a comment that i made i dont defend the Escudo as a valid driving car. Now id prefer to drive my Skyline or Viper because of the fact that they are better cars. I dont think the constant complaining on a comment is neccessary but thats up to you guys.

Hey it's your game! Do what you want. I don't care.

Oh yes and one more thing. I didnt say thanks due to the fact that after I got your info i had already made my decision. Im not thanking you for something i did on my own.

That's totally ridiculous. That shows incredible ignorance on your part. You asked for help. We tried to give it. Whether or not you use our advice doesn't matter, it's just bad manners not to thank someone, even over the internet.

ok then. Thank you for your help everyone. Happy now? And since it is my game the fact that you would penalize some one for using the Escudo to beat a race doesnt say much on your part now does it? Parnelli I think your coll and all but please dont make me hate you by acting very high and mighty.

ok then. Thank you for your help everyone. Happy now?

Yes. That's better. I sat there for like 20+ minutes typing all that info for you in the Vitz thread; it didnt just fall out of the sky. Always say thanks to people if you ask for their help.

And since it is my game the fact that you would penalize some one for using the Escudo to beat a race doesnt say much on your part now does it?

Why not? You lost me here....

Parnelli I think your coll and all but please dont make me hate you by acting very high and mighty.

Dude, i'll act the way i want to act. I don't care if you hate me, many people do here.

...But maybe we got off on the wrong foot. You seem to have a tenacity about you, which is cool. I should just explain: i can't tell you how many times i've heard about how "great" the Excuseo is and stuff, all because it has tons of power. Kid after kid has come here in the past boasting about this dumb car because you can go 300 mph+ at the Test Course, and then they wonder why they can't even frickin' drive it. And so i was trying to steer you in a different direction.

If you come here going "well i did some wall-riding to finish up this race" i'm gonna tell you the TRUTH. That it sounds like you need practice. I finished GT3 up and i never needed to resort to bad driving to do it. Would you rather i lied? Would you rather i say: GOOD JOB! You're driving is superb! No..that's not what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna tell you the right way to get thru the game--in hopes that you will become a good driver (if you want to be).

But the bottom line is: this is your game. You can do as you please. You can ignore me if i try to give you advice. But if you ignore me (or us) please don't ask for more advice.

I didnt say the Escudo was a good car. I dont even like it due to how bad it turns. Now I do believe you had good intentions and I thank you. I still would like advice if asked. Id also prefer that you dont lie to me. And you didnt so i feel good. Thanks in advance for any help you might give for me later.

I didnt say the Escudo was a good car. I dont even like it due to how bad it turns. Now I do believe you had good intentions and I thank you. I still would like advice if asked. Id also prefer that you dont lie to me. And you didnt so i feel good. Thanks in advance for any help you might give for me later.

Uh...wow. so the fighting is over? PHew! :scared:

Back