Voice communication

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bradk20
  • 13 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
40
United States
Texas
So I'm new to playing GT online. It seems this game had no voice communication or am I just doing something wrong?
 
Have you checked if your microphone's on in the XMB settings? If it is, it should work online.
 
Have you checked if your microphone's on in the XMB settings? If it is, it should work online.
No I haven't. Didn't know I needed to. I'm pretty new to the ps3 too. Iv had it for atleast 4 yrs but I only got it for gt5 which I wasn't happy with at all so needless to say I haven't used it much. Thnx for the info tho.
 
No I haven't. Didn't know I needed to. I'm pretty new to the ps3 too. Iv had it for atleast 4 yrs but I only got it for gt5 which I wasn't happy with at all so needless to say I haven't used it much. Thnx for the info tho.
Sorry if I'm a bit rude but please no txtspeak like "Thnx". :)
 
Its not like that, LOL is allowed, just things like u and thx aren't allowed. :)
Basically acronyms are allowed, but not lazy typing... That's my interpretation anyway...
 
So I'm new to playing GT online. It seems this game had no voice communication or am I just doing something wrong?
Also there are lobby settings. Some lobbies run with chat off so you might want to check the info before joining.
 
Also there are lobby settings. Some lobbies run with chat off so you might want to check the info before joining.
Yea I figured it out, I had to turn on the USB mic. Thnx
 
Back