Voice Chat and Race For Fun

• Thread starter FordGTGuy
  • 18 comments
United States
Virginia
FordGT40Guy
FordGTGuy
I spent last night looking for a fun room to voice chat and race a bit but had almost no luck in doing so; seems very few people voice chat at all.

My PSN tag is FordGT40Guy; please add me and I would love to do some racing.

I spent last night looking for a fun room to voice chat and race a bit but had almost no luck in doing so; seems very few people voice chat at all.

Where you based, I’m looking to find people to race with in the evenings UK time?

There's no in-game voice chat in GT7 as far as I know. Like in GT sport.
You have to open an external voice chat using the ps4/ps5 system

I sent you a request (akintola015)… Let’s play sometime

Where you based, I’m looking to find people to race with in the evenings UK time?
I’m based in the Uk. What’s your iD

Sent you a request as well. (WickhamTX) I just got the PS5 headphones and then was surprised that there's no open mic chat in the lobby rooms when people just cruise around.

There's no in-game voice chat in GT7 as far as I know. Like in GT sport.
You have to open an external voice chat using the ps4/ps5 system
In PS4 does this mean you have a party chat running in the background while you race in a lobby event

Sent you a request as well. (WickhamTX) I just got the PS5 headphones and then was surprised that there's no open mic chat in the lobby rooms when people just cruise around.
I have been racing GT off and on for decades, I just joined my first league and they use party chat in Playstation. Be glad to set something up sometime. I'm also in Dallas.

how do I set it up bro?

I’ve been going around looking for some people to play gt7 with (hopefully beginners, like me) and this is probably my last hope. If someone sees this just add my psn profile, and chances are that it’s not gonna be too late to try playing with me. Anyways, my psn profile is P-L_Stalker Just message me and I will eventually get back to you

Back