Tom Voice of Gran Turismo Premium Messages 6,390 Kent Messages tombrookscomms Dec 22, 2011 #1 I'm after one, name the car and I'll see if I've got it. Would like to trade today ideally. 👍
Tom Voice of Gran Turismo Premium Messages 6,390 Kent Messages tombrookscomms Dec 22, 2011 #3 Carl3456 Isn't it a prize car ? Click to expand... I'm not sure, if it is, I haven't got it.
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Dec 22, 2011 #4 tombrooks97 I'm not sure, if it is, I haven't got it. Click to expand... http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=1009 It is indeed
tombrooks97 I'm not sure, if it is, I haven't got it. Click to expand... http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=1009 It is indeed
Tom Voice of Gran Turismo Premium Messages 6,390 Kent Messages tombrookscomms Dec 22, 2011 #5 Carl3456 http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=1009 It is indeed Click to expand... I see, I can't be bothered to try and win it.
Carl3456 http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=1009 It is indeed Click to expand... I see, I can't be bothered to try and win it.
jitcup Messages 1,082 Dec 22, 2011 #7 - Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03 - MG TF160 '03 - Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79 - Peugeot 307 XSi '04 - Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 - Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 Have any of these in STOCK (0changes)? Regards.
- Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03 - MG TF160 '03 - Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79 - Peugeot 307 XSi '04 - Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 - Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 Have any of these in STOCK (0changes)? Regards.
Tom Voice of Gran Turismo Premium Messages 6,390 Kent Messages tombrookscomms Dec 22, 2011 #8 jitcup - Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03 - MG TF160 '03 - Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79 - Peugeot 307 XSi '04 - Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 - Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 Have any of these in STOCK (0changes)? Regards. Click to expand... Not from what I can remember, sorry.
jitcup - Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03 - MG TF160 '03 - Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79 - Peugeot 307 XSi '04 - Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03 - Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 Have any of these in STOCK (0changes)? Regards. Click to expand... Not from what I can remember, sorry.