• Thread starter Conza
  • 2 comments

Conza

Sports Caraholic
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
Conza_No1
Hi guys, here's a challenge, but I think it's possible, if I had a clue about tuning.

I want to get the Schimmwagen to have good suspension for general road racing, its amazing how fast this car can be in GT6.

I'm looking to take it on the Nurburgring Nordschleife with Sports Soft, but a tune with Sports Hard would be good too (that way it can be used in the National A 4WD Challenge and Schwarzwald League).

There's a really weird issue it has at the moment, when you brake hard it tends to sharply turn the direction of the corner, and when you counter steer it 'causes' oversteer (turn left, oversteers right?). Might be my bad suspension settings, fully lowered the car.

I've bought every upgrade for the car;

Altogether
PP: 425
Max. Power: 146 bhp
Weight: 809 kg
Max. Torque 27kgfm
5.54 kg/BHP

Sports: Hard
Fully-Customisable Suspension ( 195/195, 1.92/1.74, 3/3, 3/3, 3/3, 0/0, 0/0)
Racing Brake Kit (10/5 - doesn't help flip out, was on 5/5 before)
Fully-Customisable Transmission (260km/h default)
Fully-Customisable MLSD (10/40/20 & 10/40/20)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque-Distributing Centre Differencial (50:50)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Nitro Kit (Power Boost level 100% - lasts ages thanks to 1,131cc engine (?)).
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast 0/0

Would love a great tune to use on the ring, hugely fun car to drive at the moment, won Race 2 4WD as is :) 👍

Hi guys, here's a challenge, but I think it's possible, if I had a clue about tuning.

I want to get the Schimmwagen to have good suspension for general road racing, its amazing how fast this car can be in GT6.

I'm looking to take it on the Nurburgring Nordschleife with Sports Soft, but a tune with Sports Hard would be good too (that way it can be used in the National A 4WD Challenge and Schwarzwald League).

There's a really weird issue it has at the moment, when you brake hard it tends to sharply turn the direction of the corner, and when you counter steer it 'causes' oversteer (turn left, oversteers right?). Might be my bad suspension settings, fully lowered the car.

I've bought every upgrade for the car;

Altogether
PP: 425
Max. Power: 146 bhp
Weight: 809 kg
Max. Torque 27kgfm
5.54 kg/BHP

Sports: Hard
Fully-Customisable Suspension ( 195/195, 1.92/1.74, 3/3, 3/3, 3/3, 0/0, 0/0)
Racing Brake Kit (10/5 - doesn't help flip out, was on 5/5 before)
Fully-Customisable Transmission (260km/h default)
Fully-Customisable MLSD (10/40/20 & 10/40/20)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque-Distributing Centre Differencial (50:50)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Nitro Kit (Power Boost level 100% - lasts ages thanks to 1,131cc engine (?)).
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast 0/0

Would love a great tune to use on the ring, hugely fun car to drive at the moment, won Race 2 4WD as is :) 👍

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/juicemcgoose-tunes-fxx-and-schwimmwagen.294598/#post-9116937

Did a tune for you. Works great. A car in GT6 that actually responds to changes the way it supposed to. We should start a list of correct cars/backwards cars.

I went with Sports Hard tires, I don't think better tires would help much. Hey, if you folded down the windshield, the muffler would be the tallest part of the car. And that boat oar could come in handy if you need to wack a naughty AI. We need a lake to take it in.

Back