Resource icon

Volkswagen W12 Nardo '01

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 2 comments
I actually used this tune on 1st November but I am discussing it now, this car handles a lot better and a lot more agile than the Bugatti Veyron and it is half the price of it. I got an instant gold on the seasonal event by 3 seconds and used no assists. It is a great car and smashes other 600pp cars, it is quicker than the Tommykaira ZZII for me as I like the way this car drives more. Thanks for the tune.

I actually used this tune on 1st November but I am discussing it now, this car handles a lot better and a lot more agile than the Bugatti Veyron and it is half the price of it. I got an instant gold on the seasonal event by 3 seconds and used no assists. It is a great car and smashes other 600pp cars, it is quicker than the Tommykaira ZZII for me as I like the way this car drives more. Thanks for the tune.

Thanks a lot my friend @Akash Bains !!!! Coming from you I appreciate a lot yours comments . It's a real pleasure to see your enjoy for this fast car !!!! Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

Back