C crrrazy Messages 88 Nov 12, 2005 #1 That's A Fast Volvo http://www.webbvideo.com:80/hedberg-production/740_teaser_byhedberg.mpg
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Nov 14, 2005 #6 Those crazy swedes - They all drive like that If you look closely at the rear of the car after 44 seconds - are those flames ?....
Those crazy swedes - They all drive like that If you look closely at the rear of the car after 44 seconds - are those flames ?....
MrktMkr1986 Messages 3,052 Nov 14, 2005 #7 If my 740 Turbo wagon had that kind of power, I probably wouldn't be here right now... ... I'd be at Raceway Park!!!
If my 740 Turbo wagon had that kind of power, I probably wouldn't be here right now... ... I'd be at Raceway Park!!!
zoxxy (Banned) Messages 4,334 Nov 25, 2005 #9 driftmunkee Is it hard to find upgrades for Volvos? Click to expand... Nope. It's pretty much one if the easiest things to get here in Sweden.
driftmunkee Is it hard to find upgrades for Volvos? Click to expand... Nope. It's pretty much one if the easiest things to get here in Sweden.