Volvo-S90-New-6.jpg

Volvo-S90-New-12.jpg

Volvo-S90-New-4.jpg

Volvo-S90-New-3.jpg

Volvo-S90-New-2.jpg

Volvo-S90-New-51.jpg

Volvo-S90-New-60.jpg

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/12/all-new-volvo-s90-revealed-its-swedish.html

...I like it a lot, and just as @CORRUPTEDDISC said, its interior is super. I especially dig the the wood grain, it's really classy.

Bit of spec to go along with the pictures would've been nice too.

Good suggestion, but which engine do the car you suggest has?
The only one mentioned in the link I provided...

The Volvo S90 T8 Twin Engine plug-in hybrid will offer 394hp from combining a four-cylinder turbocharged and supercharged 318hp 2-litre petrol engine with an 80hp electric motor and a 46hp crankshaft-mounted starter generator, all of them paired with a eight-speed automatic gearbox. Power goes to all four wheels.

The only one mentioned in the link I provided...
Ok, yeah right, but the title only says S90 so can you please edit the title to S90 T8 Twin Engine. It's funny the text from Carscoopes.com says that the 2 liter engine have 318 hp, but it's 320 hp and it also says that the electric motor only has 46 hp but that engine has 87 hp so the total power of the both engines is 407 not 394 hp , the numbers are from Volvo Cars official site .

Ok, yeah right, but the title only says S90 so can you please edit the title to S90 T8 Twin Engine. It's funny the text from Carscoopes.com says that the 2 liter engine have 318 hp, but it's 320 hp and it also says that the electric motor only has 46 hp but that engine has 87 hp so the total power of the both engines is 407 not 394 hp , the numbers are from Volvo Cars official site .
Maybe they converted PS to bhp? :confused:

Title updated.

Back