Volvo V60 and S60

Antarctica
TRAPPIST-1g
ProjectWHaT
Leaked pictures of the new V60. It seems to look like a smaller V90.

v60_3.jpg

v60_2.jpg

screen_shot_2018-02-15_at_16.51.17.png

The S60 will be revealed later and both will go on sale early 2019 according to AutoCar.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows/new-volvo-v60-leaked-ahead-geneva-motor-show-reveal

So a slightly smaller V90? While not a bad thing by any means because the V90 looks fantastic, it'd be nice for it at least to have some of its own styling. I'll be curious to see the R-Design trim.

It's pretty much a 7/8ths V90, and I have absolutely no problem with that.

Or an XC60 with a couple of horizontal slices removed from it - and I have no problem with that either.

I think that looks better than the S90. The S90 looks a tiny bit too long imo.

(I'll add the S60 to the title of the thread)

Despite the size growth, the previous generation of V60 had a sportier back, while this is a bit more conservative. I'll probably get it in a few years, but it looks more like a family wagon than a sport wagon...

That polestar engineered level seems more like a marketing gimmick and doesn't have actual connection to the actual polestar models. Not sure they are doing a good service to their child company. Apart from the hybrids, those look good.
Wonder what the power distribution between front and rears will be in the Polestar 1.

That looks fantastic, and dare I say one of the most attractive cars in that segment.

I've just realized how dated the current BMW 3-Series looks when compared to the all-new S60.

Back