VR-function in GTS

Norway
Norway
GTS is supposed to have VR-functionality-but I cant get that to work. I use PS4 Pro and a PS VR-set, but all I get is an enlaged screen but no 360 degrees. Somebody understand whats wrong?

It doesn’t just work automatically with the full game.

You have to click arcade at the top, then click vr mode. Then you have a choice of a vr race, vr showroom and vr time trial.

Once you chose an option it will then prompt you to put on your psvr. And once you get through the next few menus and get into the car it then goes all fancy 360 and 3D.

With the PSVR turned on, while in the main menu, go to arcade, then VR tour.
Thx-I found out. Working.

The vr doesn't kick in until you enter your car.
Thx. It was me - didnt know I had to go via Arcade and VR-tour. :)

It doesn’t just work automatically with the full game.

You have to click arcade at the top, then click vr mode. Then you have a choice of a vr race, vr showroom and vr time trial.

Once you chose an option it will then prompt you to put on your psvr. And once you get through the next few menus and get into the car it then goes all fancy 360 and 3D.
Thx. Didnt know I had to go via Arcade and VR-tour.

Thx.

Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy racing in VR! At first I did not like the VR mode, it was too shallow, but it is actually good fun, particularly now that you get experience and in-game credits for winning the race with the other car and/or doing laps in time trial. All cars and tracks are available to run.

Back