VR Thread

• Thread starter crowhop
  • 153 comments
I have a question and I don't know if this is the right place.

So after playing some time in PC2 and racing, my oculus VR "un-centers" somehow, it's not unmanageable but moves a bit to the left (usally) and its not centered like when I first start the race.

Any thoughts?

So after playing some time in PC2 and racing, my oculus VR "un-centers" somehow, it's not unmanageable but moves a bit to the left (usally) and its not centered like when I first start the race.

Any thoughts?

Check in the settings of PC2 that auto recenter is off

Any thoughts?

Do you have a button mapped to recenter?

It doesn't happen to me. What happens to me is my chair has wheels and tends to drift. I then recenter.

Also, be sure you're getting 90fps. It could be that your system is working so hard it's struggling to keep tracking.

Any thoughts?
Has happend to me recently in pc2 and iracing. Are you using 2 sensors? It only happened for me when I got my 2nd sensor so try unplugging one. I haven't done anything about it yet because it's pretty rare

Back