VRR GTA Game Nights (PS3 Fridays/PS4 Saturdays)

• Thread starter Eva
  • 30 comments

Eva

Founder of VRR
Premium
United States
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
BlackRose_Atomic
Virtual Reality Racing is usually a place of serious, realistic racing. But, we also like to have fun and relax. What better game than Grand Theft Auto to do dumb, meaningless stuff on? Here, we'll have things organized one night a week, like cruises, races, sports tournaments, heists, and a bunch of other things we'll do on the go.

Hmmmmm.....Well Nas can't do anything, his Gta copy is down the drain due to the disc reader problem. But looks good over all.
Edit: Wait whaaaaa

Hmmmmm.....Well Nas can't do anything, his Gta copy is down the drain due to the disc reader problem. But looks good over all.
Edit: Wait whaaaaa
It's PS4

For those interested, I've changed how this whole thing will operate. VRR GTA Game Nights will have a night on PS3 and a night on PS4. Friday nights will have races, deathmatches and different challenges on PS3, while the PS4 will be focused on cruising, roleplaying (a lot of different ideas come to mind), car shows, and a more true to real life feel.

For those interested, I've changed how this whole thing will operate. VRR GTA Game Nights will have a night on PS3 and a night on PS4. Friday nights will have races, deathmatches and different challenges on PS3, while the PS4 will be focused on cruising, roleplaying (a lot of different ideas come to mind), car shows, and a more true to real life feel.
:sly:

Depending on the time, I might come along on Saturdays, I need to break my addiction of racing the sun and re-energize GTA V again.

Depending on the time, I might come along on Saturdays, I need to break my addiction of racing the sun and re-energize GTA V again.
Oh, you mean Ultimate Epilepsy Challenge?

First weekend of VRR GTA Fun Nights is July 24th-25th. For PS3 players, I will be organizing a Tour de San Andreas using the Whippet, Tri-Cycles, and Endurex bikes. If you are interested, say so. There will also be a bunch of fun ideas in store. For PS4 users, we have some races and cruising to do, and those will actually be determined spur of the moment, so get ready for that.
TAGS: @JACKOLANTERN1 @Silver Wing @nascarfan1400 @Michelin @JASON_ROCKS1998 @AudiMan2011 @Smurfybug @GranTurismo916 @BayneHamlin1121 @AJHG1000 @trobes29

I'll probably be on for the Tour de San Andreas. 👍 :D Good things I bought those bikes early on. :lol:

GTA Fun Nights Weekend #1 is this upcoming weekend! And there are events in store. The Tour de SA on PS3 on Friday and Top Gear Challenges on Saturday for the PS4.

Back