• Thread starter Eva
  • 38 comments

Eva

Founder of VRR
Premium
United States
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
BlackRose_Atomic
Not a lot of explaining to what this thread is for. Virtual Reality Racing is hosting clean racing events on Grand Theft Auto Online, and GTPlanet members are more than welcome to join.
VRR Grand Tour
The Grand Tour will be a once a month deal, where a playlist will be used to set up two events on two varying courses, one event being for motorcycles and the other for pedal bikes. The Isle of Man and the Tour de France in one night back to back. The person or people with the highest score at the end of the playlist will be declared Grand Tour champion. The Layout for the event will be the following:
-2 lap motorcycle race.
-1 lap bicycle race.
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Start Time: 6:00 p.m. EDT
List of Participants:
PSN ID -- GTPlanet username (if applicable)
1: BRRT_Angel -- @Angel
2: GTRacerskyer -- @SkyArkz23
3: WeatherSystems -- @FireEmblem10
4: Fallen_log -- @Fallen_log
5: nascarfan1400 -- @nascarfan1400
6: Wium43 -- @Suzumiya
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
Results-San Andreas TT (Motorcycles)
TBD
Results-Tour de San Andreas (Bicycles)
TBD
Final Standings
TBD
VRR Whiz Wireless IndyCar Series
This isn't VRR's first foray into the best damn racing series in the world, but it's certainly going to be a different take on it. The Whiz Wireless IndyCar Series will feature tracks from all over San Andreas, taking everyone through the concrete jungle of Los Santos, the twisty hills of Vinewood, the dirt paths of the Tatavian Mountains, and through the micro communities of Blaine County. We'll be using the only four wheeled car with uncovered wheels, the Dune Buggy, and we'll be ringing it through the courses like lunatics. So join in on the insanity!
To join the series, state your PSN ID, nationality (for statistical purposes), and color. Teams of up to three are allowed, and every car of that team must use the same car color.
BRRT_Angel (USA)/Hot Pink
TBD
Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Round 6:
Round 7:
Round 8:
Round 9:
Round 10:
Round 11:
Round 12:
VRR E-Cola GT Cup
More information coming soon.
Black Rose Racing-Dewbauchee Seven-70
#81: BRRT_Angel (USA)
VRR GTA Moto GP World Championship
Do you like speed? Do you like a dangerously high heart rate? Do you think two wheels are better than four? Well look no further, this is made for you. The VRR GTA Moto GP World Championship is a multi-round tour of some of the best tracks available, that are sure to challenge even the most seasoned drivers. Up to 30 riders will go head to head in an all out brawl, where only one will emerge champion. The round format consists of 2 sprint races and a feature. The points for each round will be determined by the best averages of the three races (Scored by GTA Playlist Points). The bike we are using comes in two forms. The Bati 801, and the Bati 801RR. While not required, a fully upgraded bike is HIGHLY recommended, unless you want to take on the ultimate challenge. So what are you waiting for? Get out there, have some fun, and kick some ass.

(More info to come soon.)

Last edited:
Guess I'll see if my biking skills are as bad as my motorcycle skills.

WeatherSystems -- @FireEmblem10
The bicycling shouldn't be as miserable as everyone thinks. The course is designed specifically to prevent people from sprinting the whole thing. As long as you remain in the peleton (main group), you'll be fine.

Been working on the tracks for the two bike events. I'll be sure to post the links to them once they're finished. Alos, not sure if @Jahgee would be open to having people submit tracks for possible inclusion on the IndyCar calendar.

Been working on the tracks for the two bike events. I'll be sure to post the links to them once they're finished. Alos, not sure if @Jahgee would be open to having people submit tracks for possible inclusion on the IndyCar calendar.
My Indianapolis :)

Your call, I'll test them but I'd rather you make the call on them

Said list of requirements for tracks to be considered on the IndyCar calendar:
1) Track must have a pit lane with boosts and health items only. Weapons are not permitted. Pit lane is recommended to be near the start-finish line and easily distinguishable.
2) Tracks can't have two different routes for any part of the track. The track needs to be a singular set route.
3) Tracks can use any of the stunt set pieces if wanted. Tracks can also be more traditional on the actual world terrain.
4) All tracks need to support 30 people.

Said list of requirements for tracks to be considered on the IndyCar calendar:
1) Track must have a pit lane with boosts and health items only. Weapons are not permitted. Pit lane is recommended to be near the start-finish line and easily distinguishable.
2) Tracks can't have two different routes for any part of the track. The track needs to be a singular set route.
3) Tracks can use any of the stunt set pieces if wanted. Tracks can also be more traditional on the actual world terrain.
4) All tracks need to support 30 people.
Are we applying? Because if so Id apply my Indianapolis and Pocono tracks.

If you're submitting a track, try to avoid road courses made from entirely floating track with no scenary, there's only so many corners you can make from those props, so tracks like that get stale real quick. Also try to avoid recreations of real life tracks (Excluding ovals) as they tend to end up being just full throttle sweepers floating in the air because of the corner sizes.

Indianapolis Motor Speedway

A pretty accurate representation of the legendary Indiana Oval. ~70% Correct Grandstand placements, and the famous Pagoda and scoring tower are part of the scenery, while the oval is pretty accurate shape and proportions. Lots of fun. 3x3 start for the Authentic Indy 500 experience.

http://rsg.ms/5a04868

----------------

Pocono Raceway

Easily one of the most unique tracks in the world, with only a few tracks even similar in shape (Lausitz), the Tricky Triangle makes its way into GTA. Comes with extra runoff on the front stretch, like real life, aswell as billboards and trees next to the outside wall, also like real life. And also much like real life, each corner is of a different radius, and the proportions are pretty close to the real deal -- as close as you will get in GTA.

http://rsg.ms/c7747f0

--------------------

Vinewood Raceway 2017

After nearly 4 years of continuous, extensive use, the head director of the Vinewood Raceway decided to pave the famous course. Now with more grandstands, a backstretch tunnel, and the choice between a dirt banking or a flat tarmac, the options are endless and the stakes are even higher than ever. Try to keep your eyes on the track and not on the celebratory bonfire in the infield!

http://rsg.ms/4aa9670

Urbana Stage R5-
http://rsg.ms/5265a08
Here it is. I made a few changes to it so it should be a bit easier entering the last corner and a few other corners were marked and/or made wider

Umaru Raceway Full-Enduro
http://rsg.ms/287bd40
Your typical run of the mill airport track. the only thing is the pits for this one are tricky to get in and out

Crosstown Classic GP
http://rsg.ms/4b016f7
Built for very long races, this course supports Multi-class racing and it's quite fast as well. keep your mistakes to 0.

Bicycle track is done layout wise. For those that want to test it and give feedback on if it needs more props in certain locations or not, there it is. Motorcycle venue won't be near a large and will be lap based since it is a TT. Also putting this rule out there: Those that bet $10,000 on themselves get 1 bonus point per event.

@Suzumiya which account will you be using? lol

Back