VRR Super GT Series--Thank You EveryoneOpen 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,633 comments

If you could make up the VRR Super GT schedule, what 9 venues would you choose?

• Total voters
Well 🤬. Got kicked out of the lobby and the network. That's my points advantage gone. :banghead:

All of the points standings have been updated for next weekend. For those wondering, this is what the scenarios are for everything...
GT500 Driver's Championship:
GTP_Bambi and BRRT_Angel are still in contention for the championship.
GT500 Team's Championship:
Black Rose Racing Team have secured the championship.
GT300 Driver's Championship:
To remain in contention, the following drivers need to...
Dcrimnal needs to finish 1st and Street King needs to finish 4th or lower.
nascarfan1400 needs to finish 1st and Street King needs to finish 5th or lower.
The_Noir_Antares needs to finish 1st and Street King needs to finish 6th or lower.
GT300 Team's Championship:
To remain in contention, both Scorpius GT and Black Rose Racing need to finish 1st or better and GAINER TANAX needs to finish 5th or lower. Say one finishes 2nd, they would need GAINER TANAX to finish 6th or lower.
Subaru Touring Car Championship:
Current top 5 in points all have a realistic chance of winning the championship with a win at Le Mans.

Guess I didn't lose as much ground as I thought. With Le Mans looking like it'll suit the SLS, this could all hinge on Nurb. I'll just need to chug fuel at LM and try and use my superior straight line speed on the Mulsanne in the next race to try and stay ahead of those pesky Lexi.

Last edited:
Hey guys, been a while. Decided to be apart of the final race of VRR on PS3. #19 of course.

Guess I didn't lose as much ground as I thought. With Le Mans looking like it'll suit the SLS, this could all hinge on Nurb. I'll just need to chug fuel at LM and try and use my superior straight line speed on the Mulsanne in the next race to try and stay ahead of those pesky Lexi.
I may have to miss one or two braking points for the Mulsanne chicanes just to get ahead of you :lol: :lol:

Did anyone save the replay of the race? I forgot to save mine and I wanted to take some shots from it.
I have mine, not sure if I'll be able to send it to you however. I know I've sent a 50 minute WRS race over Google's service before.

I have mine, not sure if I'll be able to send it to you however. I know I've sent a 50 minute WRS race over Google's service before.
Free filehosting perhaps? The replay file's gonna be too large for on-site upload anyway, and that's the closest thing I can think of.

Free filehosting perhaps? The replay file's gonna be too large for on-site upload anyway, and that's the closest thing I can think of.
Do you have a Gmail account? I can try to work there but not feeling up for creating new accounts for the subsequent spam mail.

Yeah, I do. Even I don't use it much for anything, just something I use to make online accounts with.
Okay, great. I can export my copy to a USB and attempt to send it/share it to you over Google then. All I need is your e-mail address, you can inbox it if you don't feel comfortable sharing in public.

@Angel, I haven't seen any regulations pertaining to blocking in the OP. May you please clarify where the line is between legal defense and illegal? Thanks.

Looks like I'll be missing SGT and STCC this weekend, family stuff finally came around.

At least it's not Nurburgring, which I'm really looking forward to racing.

Looks like I'll be missing SGT and STCC this weekend, family stuff finally came around.

At least it's not Nurburgring, which I'm really looking forward to racing.

That'll be one less Lexus to worry about. All now that concerns me is Crim.

Room open for FP1 from Le Mans. Results from this session will remain unofficial and invalid until @Angel says otherwise.

Please refer to the point standings for your ballast weight. 1pt = 1kg this weekend.

EDIT: Session over results are below.

1) #1 [GT500] GTP_Bambi (3'51.699)
2) #24 [GT500] kross_24 (3'52.178) +00.479
3) #11 [GT300] Street-King-07 (4'12.960)
4) #94 [GT300] The_Noir_Antares (4'19.987) +07.027

Last edited:
Apologies to everyone. Today got very hectic for me and I just now had the time to check GTP.

Any word on this?
I would assume that changing your line more than once on a straightaway in an attempt to defend would be considered blocking. Again, that's just from personal experience in real life racing, and I don't know how Angel would handle it.

FP2 is open. And blocking is acceptable until you begin weaving across the track.

Back