VRR TAG Heuer Endurance Championship [PS4]--Season Finale on April 14th at Interlagos

• Thread starter Eva
  • 1,051 comments
Both 8-bit Racing cars had good race senses. 👍

Generally the whole of Am class in lobby 1 knew to give way, though some needed more prodding than others, it was generally safe getting through all of them, at least for me.

Glad to hear you say that. Cause that was/is my main concern throughout the race. Overtaking and being overtaken. I was so afraid of accidentally hitting and spinning other cars, that I usually ****** up and took myself out, which for the most part is the reason why, every time I was catching up to someone, I ended up in the sand.
Nerves man :nervous:

I’ll chalk it up as a learning experience, and move on to next week.

But all in all, it was a great race! ...though my back and knees are killing me today.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you say that. Cause that was/is my main concern throughout the race. Overtaking and being overtaken. I was so afraid of accidentally hitting and spinning other cars, that I usually ****** up and took myself out, which for the most part; is the reason why, every time I was catching up to someone, I ended up in the sand.
Nerves man :nervous:

I’ll chalk it up as a learning experience, and move on to next week.

But all in all, it was a great race! ...though my back and knees are killing me today.
Considering how close together the Am cars were for the most part of the race, it was actually good to see enough awareness towards the Pro cars coming to lap them. It's honestly just as nerve-wracking for me since I have no idea if whether you've seen me or not, and then if you did, I still gotta figure out where and how will you make way so I can get past safely and quickly.

It gets much more tense when the Pro cars encounter Am cars fighting for position, more so if said Pro car was also in the middle of a battle themselves.

Considering how close together the Am cars were for the most part of the race, it was actually good to see enough awareness towards the Pro cars coming to lap them. It's honestly just as nerve-wracking for me since I have no idea if whether you've seen me or not, and then if you did, I still gotta figure out where and how will you make way so I can get past safely and quickly.

It gets much more tense when the Pro cars encounter Am cars fighting for position, more so if said Pro car was also in the middle of a battle themselves.

Luckily that first time you came up lap me was at the start/finish straight but you were further back than I thought haha. I was fourth gearing down the straight and thought to myself “I went too soon” haha

Suzuka Qualifying.PNG
Suzuka Results.PNG
Warnings-Incorrect Livery Requirements
#21: Jarnokee963
#56: amcdo122
#86: eDirtyTati

Reprimands-Quitting Race Prematurely
#3: damianrutkowski9 (1st offense)
#21: Jarnokee963 (1st offense)
#73: BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER (1st offense)

Other Penalties
Car #57: Creating an avoidable collision-30 second time penalty. (Lap 9)
Car #69: Unsafe track reentry-15 second time penalty. (Lap 10)
Car #44: Crossing pit entry line-10 second time penalty. (Lap 10)
Car #03: Crossing pit entry line-10 second time penalty. (Lap 16)
Car #03: Crossing pit exit line-15 second time penalty. (Lap 17)
Car #3: Crossing pit exit line-15 second time penalty. (Lap 18)
Car #33: Crossing pit exit line-15 second time penalty. (Lap 19)
Car #13: Crossing pit exit line-15 second time penalty. (Lap 20)
Car #118: Crossing pit exit line-15 second time penalty. (Lap 21)
Car #44: Crossing pit entry line-10 second time penalty. (Lap 26)
Car #3: Crossing pit exit line-15 second time penalty. (Lap 33)
Car #54: Crossing pit exit line-15 second time penalty. (Lap 40)
Car #61: Crossing pit exit line-15 second time penalty. (Lap 41)

Points Standings for GT3 Pro and GT3 Am Driver's and Team's Championships are in post three of the OP.

Confirmation for this weekend's race at Tokyo is also open now.
Race Lobby #1:
1: (Pro) #65: TNR_FILO
2: (Pro) #28: Cobani
3: (Pro) #26: The_Noir_Antares
4: (Pro) #48: Ax4xGearHead
5: (Pro) #81: BRRT_Angel (Host)
6: (Pro) #69: GTPL_Plotnik
7: (Pro) #32: GTP_RACECAR
8: (Am) #56: amcdo122
9: (Am) #808: CSSdk
10: (Am) #24: OnE_JoKeR_
11: (Am) #44: Y_bearr_
12: (Am) #18: atomicversion
13: (Am) #99: PantsWithLasers
14: (Am) #102: BaronBlitzRed
15: (Am) #13: Bulzack
16: (Am) #21: Jarnokee963
Race Lobby 1 Tags: @TNR_KING_FILO @Cobani @Antares26 @Ax4xGearHead @GTPL_Plotnik @RACECAR @amcdo122 @250 GTO @Sting @GTIC @AtomicVersion19 @Pantaloons @Baron Blitz Red @Motoceles @Jarnokee963

Race Lobby #2:
1: (Pro) #22: GTP_GTRacer22
2: (Pro) #30: TNR_5zigen
3: (Pro) #118: Soullock27
4: (Pro) #9: GTP_Bambi
5: (Pro) #116: WeatherSystems
6: (Pro) #80: nascarfan1400 (Host)
7: (Pro) #03: FRS_SK8R
8: (Am) #57: GTP_Crim
9: (Am) #97: Leadfoot530
10: (Am) #54: TetsuKobura54
11: (Am) #88: SurelyTheEnd
12: (Am) #10: Street-King-07
13: (Am) #33: introsp3ctive541
14: (Am) #45: bigtexlpfan
15: (Am) #202: BGT2011
16: (Am) #72: BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER
Race Lobby 2 Tags: @GTRacer22 @TNR_5zigen @Soullock27 @Whitetail @FireEmblem10 @nascarfan1400 @SK8RBOI @DcrRaikkonen @Leadfoot530 @TetsuKobura @SurelyTheEnd @AudiMan2011 @introsp3ctive @Tex @BGT2011 @BeAsTPkRIPPER

GT3 Pro Reserve List Order
1: #300: Robertlm89
2: #27: Crashbroke23 (Rounds 5, 8 Only)
3: #25: CrazyJohnIsHere
4: #23: Kross24
5: #96: cshardy62096
GT3 Pro Reserve List Tags: @123yokomo @CrazyJohn

GT3 Am Class Reserve List Order
1: #86: eDirtyTati
2: #4: Oh_bai
3: #17: Time_Attack_Pro
4: #11: GTP_Formidable
5: #67: cool_kiwi_12
6: #3: damianrutkowski9
7: #18: KilroyK95
8: #52: brown352
9: #32: JACKOLANTERN31
10: #5: Mclaren652 (Unavailable)
11: #707: Mohdric (Unavailable)
12: #84: damon84c
13: #101: Pyano1132 (Unavailable)
GT3 Am Reserve List Tags: @eDirtyTati @Myung Kang @ElementRacer @Formidable @PinkKitty13 @Damianoo874 @KilroyK95 @Cole Brown @JACKOLANTERN1 @Macca27 @damonc84 @MrWaflz55

Notes for Tokyo.
-Drivers that miss both Suzuka and Tokyo without valid real life reasoning will be moved to their respective reserve lists for future THEC races.
-All drivers, race and reserve, are to reread and confirm understanding of the regulations in the very first post of this thread. The amount of penalties for pit line crossings and drivers not obeying numberplate standards are concerning.

Last edited:
Congrats again to @TNR_5zigen!

Felt great to be back behind the wheel in a VRR event. Sadly, I’ll be unable to make the race at Tokyo, I have a party to go to that starts halfway through race and goes past into Corvette Challenge time.

Ergo any unforseen issues, I'm a go for Tokyo. Also glanced over the OP again. No issues here.

Time to make up some points!

Will make sure to keep it clean this race. Taping the pit lane rules to the Switch so I don't forget.

Barring unforeseen circumstances I will be in attendance.

Hello,

I would like to really apologize for inconvinience during last race. I was setting up my car all day long for hard tires and I did not know that instead of this we will run with medium. Car was spinning as hell. Firstly I had idea to set rear anti roll bar before the race one lever higher when I saw that we will run on medium tires but finally it would already change too much... So gentlemens I hope you understand.

Hello,

I would like to really apologize for inconvinience during last race. I was setting up my car all day long for hard tires and I did not know that instead of this we will run with medium. Car was spinning as hell. Firstly I had idea to set rear anti roll bar before the race one lever higher when I saw that we will run on medium tires but finally it would already change too much... So gentlemens I hope you understand.
You weren't the worst person to have been on track Saturday. Just build on what you learn and move forward. If you haven't seen it yet, the tire compounds are indicated in the calendar in parentheses. This Saturday the race will be run on Super Softs.

@Eva Confirming participation for Saturday and re-read of rules.

Glad to see I didn’t get any penalties.

Back