VT's trackstuffs || Circuit Sierra

United States
New York
Tracks of mine will be posted here (may include incomplete tracks if I'm lazy :P)

Tracks Here

Death Valley Straight (Updated)

Something simple and straight to the point.

Type: Point to Point
Length: 1.49mi
Longest Straight: 0.50mi
Elevation Gap: 57.3ft

Notes: As you can see it isn't completely straight and I will most likely fix that (unless someone creates a better one)

Last edited:
Tracks of mine will be posted here (may include incomplete tracks if I'm lazy :P)

Death Valley Straight

Something simple and straight to the point.

Type: Point to Point
Length: 1.49mi
Longest Straight: 0.50mi
Elevation Gap: 57.3ft

Notes: As you can see it isn't completely straight and I will most likely fix that (unless someone creates a better one)

Nice job. That a top speed track like SSRX?

What's your PSN?
"I_aLWAYS_oWN_U" This old account is mostly offline based so I don't add anyone anymore or play online.
Please refer to @Ameer67 's technique of acquiring the track
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/downloading-others-tracks-without-fr.335172/

Nice job. That a top speed track like SSRX?
I had in mind a mile long drag strip while creating it, but then all the measurements went weird so it's just a straight. SSRX would be a better top speed track.

Update: Final update on the Death Valley Straight track as I've seen people been making better straights/drag strips. I wasn't able to completely remove the kink at the end and I wasn't able to make a complete straight no matter how it looked on the app.

Eifel Hills Circuit

Type: Circuit
Length: 5.92mi
Longest Straight: 0.99mi
Elevation Gap: 892.8ft

5L6QBK1.png

Desert Run

This track is meant to be top-speed-esque, but as usual if you want to reach maximum speed then just stick with SSRX.

Type:
Circuit
Length: 5.16mi
Longest Straight: 2mi
Elevation Gap: 110.5ft

FMw1rp0.png

Last edited:
Circuit Sierra

A random, narrow track which I kind of prefer in reverse.

Type: Circuit
Length: 3.98mi
Longest Straight: 0.44mi
Elevation Gap: 263ft

ouQUFkQ.png

Back