VW Golf GTI Cup - Sunday 7:00 PM GMT - Sign Up Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strittan
  • 37 comments
  • 2,605 views

Strittan

Premium
Messages
4,246
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
Strittan
gticup.jpg

Car: Golf IV GTI RM '01
Tuning: Racing Modification, Engine Tuning Stage 3,
Sports ECU, Sports Intake Manifold,
Racing Air Filter, Sports Exhaust Manifold
and Sports Catalytic Converter
Tyres: Any
Driving Assists: None

Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction: Real
Mechanical Damage: None
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On

Tracks: Laguna Seca, Nürburgring GP/F, Tsukuba Circuit and Autodromo Nazionale di Monza


78170387.jpg



The first race will be on Sunday, March 20th at 7:00 PM GMT.

To entry, send a PM to me with your PSN ID.

Sign-up is open!

​
 
Last edited:
No one intrested? These cars makes up for some rally close racing. I had a few random races earlier today in an open lobby and boy, it was fun. And that was just between me and one other fella, lol.

Any suggestions on rule changes I should do?
 
I'd be interested but i've got a lot of other things going on. Perhaps Golfs and some other cars that it will be competitive with?

Best of luck!
 
I really want it to be a one make event, in order to make it as close and as fair as possible.

Is Sunday a bad day for many of you guys? I can change it to a week day if you like?
 
**** this ****...
 
im in too ive been looking for more races for vw. i love my rm gti, just think maybe there should be more sim like no assist but either way im in
 
I'm up for that. I've only had a few online races but nothing organised like this and they tend to be where people just had super gt cars and the racing isn't very close.

My psn name is flimbo84. What else do I need to do to join in?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea... it is a fun little car to drive. Not crazy about Tsukuba, but still interested.
 
im in too ive been looking for more races for vw. i love my rm gti, just think maybe there should be more sim like no assist but either way im in
No assists are allowed in this league, if that's what you mean.
 
I would like to join?
 
I'm interested if it's a weeknight..weekends don't work for me. I'm in a Suzuki Cappucino series now and it's a lot of fun with spec cars where tuning and driving are the difference makers.
 
so there's a few of us interested. what now?!
 
i've not raced in an organised race before - do i need the room number or something? how do i make sure i'm involved?

cheers
 
Im interested, not sure if im going to be on during that time, but message me or add me. psn - bdubclub
 
Ok, guys. Less than 2 hours to the race. It will be an open lounge, so anyone can feel free to participate. The room number will be posted here before the race.
 
I'm up for this

PSN ID is Digital_Raver
 
Last edited:
I think its so quiet because you chose the exact same time as my photoshoot which has like 18 applicants haha
 
Room number: 1472-6681-3759-3057-2126
 
Strittan is showing offline on my friends list :(
 
yeah there were 3 of us in there and then strittan said he didnt have time to host the race anymore
 
Does anyone else want to host it? I'm not sure how
 
Good racing @digital racer. Hopefully other people turn up next time!
 
I'm sorry I couldn't make it tonight, being the host and all.
 
Back