VW Golf Mark I GTI

  • Thread starter Thread starter A.Rackers
  • 5 comments
  • 396 views
Messages
305
United Kingdom
Kent
Messages
Bashman_-_
I really want one with no mods done to it as i just want to mess around and have fun. Name a car you want and i will see if i have it 👍
 
Hello,

Do you have an Oullim Spirra in your OCD in either Royal Silver or White?

Cheers
 
Hello,

Do you have an Oullim Spirra in your OCD in either Royal Silver or White?

Cheers

Sorry bud i don't have one of them sorry is there anythink else ??
 
I have one I can give. I can send tonight after I get home.
 
- Citroën C5 V6 Exclusive '03
- MG TF160 '03
- Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79
- Peugeot 307 XSi '04
- Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
- Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88

Have any of these in STOCK (0changes)? Looking to trade today. Regards.
 
Back