VW Lupo 1.4 '02 Prize Car Colour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Automobile
  • 22 comments
  • 1,211 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
151
Australia
Australia
What colour is the VW Lupo prize from the license test? Is it random? I sold mine and want to buy one back from the showroom and I'd like to know if there's an original colour, if anyone knows. 👍
 
If it helps, I got mine is white, which can be bought from the dealer.
 
Mine is completely red, so I guess it is random.
 
And mine is "Uniform Black". Random...
 
Mine was blue first time,second time yellow.It seems like you are reffering to the special color thing,i think there is no special color Lupo on that licence test prize!
 
Fantasiagrun. About the same colour as the "sick" smiley --->:sick: and about as appealing! :yuck:
 
Game 1 - Black

After Restart some while ago - Silver
 
I vaguely recall mine being an ugly banana colour. I guess it's random, in which case I'll be getting a black one.
 
1st game - magmarot (some shade of red basically)

2nd(current)game - candyweiss (white)
 
Mine was yellow I think. I sold it.
 
So I think we have pretty much settled that the color of the Lupo is completely random.
 
edit.
 
I won mine in Red. As for the colours, it's completely random, nor is it a special model in comparison to the other 02' 1.4 Lupo's. 👍

Case dismissed.
 
GT Pro
I won mine in Red. As for the colours, it's completely random, nor is it a special model in comparison to the other 02' 1.4 Lupo's. 👍

Case dismissed.

Yes, thanks for the input, I'd close this thread already if I could. :p

Edit. - Ok, you can have the last post on this thread. ;)
 
Automobile
Yes, thanks for the input, I'd close this thread already if I could. :p

Hey, I was meant to have the last post on this thread. ;)

I'd love to become a super-moderator, I've just got to find out how.
 
Easy two steps:
1) Either hack into some super-moderator account and give yourself privileges
OR
1) Be nice to a supermod untill he gives you privileges (money helps)
OR
1) Kill a super-mod, making one spot free, then do the second step-one to a different mod (not the one you just killed...)

And then, 2) Close this thread.

EDIT: This post is NOT serious. It was NOT meant to encourage bribe, violence and computerized crime against GTPlanet super-moderators. I do not take resposibility for any consequences.
 
Gingiba
Easy two steps:
1) Either hack into some super-moderator account and give yourself privileges
OR
1) Be nice to a supermod untill he gives you privileges (money helps)
OR
1) Kill a super-mod, making one spot free, then do the second step-one to a different mod (not the one you just killed...)

And then, 2) Close this thread.

EDIT: This post is NOT serious. It was NOT meant to encourage bribe, violence and computerized crime against GTPlanet super-moderators. I do not take resposibility for any consequences.

I could do the first step but I'm NOT going that far, there must be another way that's LEGAL. ;)
 
Well, you could wait a lot, gather lots of GT knowledge, become a really-really highly respected member, get lots of people who follow your word on GTPlanet, and then, hope for a promotion. It's legal, I guess.
But, and I'm quoting Butler out of Artemis Fowl 4, "illegal is always faster".
 
Gingiba
Well, you could wait a lot, gather lots of GT knowledge, become a really-really highly respected member, get lots of people who follow your word on GTPlanet, and then, hope for a promotion. It's legal, I guess.
But, and I'm quoting Butler out of Artemis Fowl 4, "illegal is always faster".

Wonder if I could send off a letter to the Owner of GT Planet and see if there's any spots.
 
Sending a letter is an option, but then again, there are probably 5 more people waiting, with a higher probability of getting the post.
 
Per M.
So I think we have pretty much settled that the color of the Lupo is completely random.

Yes. Yes we have.

As for... the other matter...


AUP
Do not ask or apply to become a moderator. These positions are appointed after careful consideration by the forum owner/operator, Jordan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back