VW Scirocco

  • Thread starter Thread starter SgtDeath16
  • 31 comments
  • 1,746 views
Messages
45
Unused, Untuned Showroom Standard xD
White
Just let me know what you'd be looking to trade and we'll see what we can do. (Cars only not got any tickets atm)
 
It's DLC , so it's untradeable.
 
Aww that sucks, was hoping they were still tradeable xD
Looks like i won't be getting one then not going to buy the pack for it.
 
Thats your loss.
 
its also not in the game till tomorrow anyway
 
That explains why its not in the playstation store yet.
 
It is already in the game I saw all the TC's and new cars from 2.02 in NCD.

It's in the game, but the DLC hasn't yet been released for it. I can't wait! I want it now!!
 
Rayzah
It's in the game, but the DLC hasn't yet been released for it. I can't wait! I want it now!!

Its in the game but not buy-able.
 
The car will be available tonight (or whenever PSN updates in your region). The car will probably NOT be allowed to be traded (as it is part of a DLC).
 
do you know which time GMT 0 ?
 
It came up at about 5pm EST last time, which is about 10pm GMT, or an hour and a half from now. Don't quote me on this or I'll get flamed if it's late.
 
So 1 hour and 20 mins? cool ill check then
 
That's in an hour and 20 minutes. Like I said, I'm not guaranteeing anything, that's just how it was last time.
 
US and EU stores are independent and update at different hours, also when I said 4-5 PM, it is really PM and for GMT+0..
 
Ok , but last update was at 4Am thats why i thought it was 4-5Am
 
Oops , i was talking about the 2.02 update sorry :D
 
Its in the game but not buy-able.

Once the DLC is released, and purchased, you'll be able to buy as many as you want ;)
 
i thought it was 10PM GMT 000 ?
 
I sure hope it is!!!
 
So we have to wait until 4pm ? WTF thats BS.
 
Back