W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments
  • 111,187 views

How much horsepower should cars have?

  • 230

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 240

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 250

    Votes: 6 11.5%
  • 260

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 270

    Votes: 35 67.3%

  • Total voters
    52
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. A trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.
4. A ragey German guy.
3. A multi-lingual, crazy Canadian guy.
2. A quiet, pitchfork wielding fella that needs an "a" at the end of his surname; because it'd be epic.
1. Another trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.

:lol: P.S. I love you all.
 
5. A trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.
4. A ragey German guy.
3. A multi-lingual, crazy Canadian guy.
2. A quiet, pitchfork wielding fella that needs an "a" at the end of his surname; because it'd be epic.
1. Another trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.

:lol: P.S. I love you all.

As everyone knows that you either wear a top hat & monocle with a gentleman's moustache or a trench coat with weird glasses and fake moustaches in Britain. Why, anything else is just plain bonkers.

I guess everyone's copying my guesses. You shall rue this day, RUE IT I SAY!
 
As everyone knows that you either wear a top hat & monocle with a gentleman's moustache or a trench coat with weird glasses and fake moustaches in Britain. Why, anything else is just plain bonkers.

I guess everyone's copying my guesses. You shall rue this day, RUE IT I SAY!
Quite so, ol' chap. Quite so.
 
5. A trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.
4. A ragey German guy.
3. A multi-lingual, crazy Canadian guy.
2. A quiet, pitchfork wielding fella that needs an "a" at the end of his surname; because it'd be epic.
1. Another trench-coat, fake moustache, goggle-eyed glasses wearing British guy.

:lol: P.S. I love you all.

:lol: I don't own a pitch fork :dopey:
 
SSSSSHHHHHHHH :dopey: It's the neighbors' pitchfork. They have been looking for it for about a month now

I'll be quiet, but it will cost you. It will cost you many, many cookies
 
This ^^ is quite weird.


Anyways, I've snagged an interview for some work. :) Wish me luck!! College, I say!
 
I'll be quiet, but it will cost you. It will cost you many, many cookies

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :dopey: I guess I'll have to take a trip to Wal-Mart and get one for myself
 
cnd01
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :dopey: I guess I'll have to take a trip to Wal-Mart and get one for myself

You can git urself a reul naice one der!
 
cnd01
Yalp, dey is rite next to them ded-gum straw hats :dopey:

Okaey. I'll check Er out whean I need to get mysealf a neaw setta boots! Mah steal toes er all busted.
 
Okaey. I'll check Er out whean I need to get mysealf a neaw setta boots! Mah steal toes er all busted.

Y'all yankees got them Red Wing boots up thar?
 
cnd01
Y'all yankees got them Red Wing boots up thar?

Yankees?? I'll get mah 12 gauge and well talk buddy!

Lol, ffffiiiinnnneeee Mel....

And melancholy means sad, you're mrsad15?
 
Yankees?? I'll get mah 12 gauge and well talk buddy!

Lol, ffffiiiinnnneeee Mel....

And melancholy means sad, you're mrsad15?

Bring ur uncle too! I'll take out both Y'all :dopey:
 
cnd01
Bring ur uncle too! I'll take out both Y'all :dopey:

Uncle?! Heeeeeeeack, I'll bring my grand-pa! His 84 year ol' rear end will whip you raight inna shape right quick! Faster than a cup car!
 
^^ My name is an homage. My name is not an implication of sadness, but rather a contradiction.
 
Uncle?! Heeeeeeeack, I'll bring my grand-pa! His 84 year ol' rear end will whip you raight inna shape right quick! Faster than a cup car!

I'll make y'all look like you both got hit with the ugly stick. Y'alls tuckus' will be whipped catty wampus. :lol:
 
Okay, I'll give reprimands to the next person to type with this sickeningly deplorable accent.
 
Giggity.
 
You're only a few points ahead of me. :lol: Kidding, of course, BUT...............
 
You're only a few points ahead of me. :lol: Kidding, of course, BUT...............

Thou is sorryeth for thine accenteth. Is this accenteth better?
 
By the Gods, methinks this man's become a lune! -1 point. :lol: (jk)
 
I say, this thread has suddenly become quite the stage for some rather ludicrous nonsense
 
anirishnirvana
I say, this thread has suddenly become quite the stage for some rather ludicrous nonsense

I like cookies. What is your favorite type of cookie?
 
^^ yeah. I'm ending it. Stop. No jokes. You're all on Skype. Tell your jokes there.
 
MrMelancholy15
^^ yeah. I'm ending it. Stop. No jokes. You're all on Skype. Tell your jokes there.

Someone doesn't like fun anymore....
 
I want to join and make my own team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back