W12 Nado concept '01 can trade now

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 7 comments
  • 534 views
Messages
2,154
Taiwan
Taipei
Make me an offers on this thread
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I can offer some X1's or LM Race Cars but does your Nardo have 0 Miles and no modifications?
 
I can offer some X1's or LM Race Cars but does your Nardo have 0 Miles and no modifications?

From UCD with 7miles
Looking for Ferrari f10'10
 
Wow, nice pick up! I'm really after it with 0 miles. I know, it's silly. Maybe another time then. Take it easy.
 
interested in a pagani zonda lm race car or XJ220 lm race car?
 
You have what I want, I have what you want :).

Ok!
PSN me
And show your car at on line garage
Check my online garage for VW-12 concept car'

Quick trade
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Back