hawk2201 Messages 2,154 Taipei Feb 5, 2011 #1 Make me an offers on this thread Thanks! Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
Gerseph Messages 332 Messages Gerseph, spare1981, spare1982 Feb 5, 2011 #2 I can offer some X1's or LM Race Cars but does your Nardo have 0 Miles and no modifications?
hawk2201 Messages 2,154 Taipei Feb 5, 2011 #3 Gerseph I can offer some X1's or LM Race Cars but does your Nardo have 0 Miles and no modifications? Click to expand... From UCD with 7miles Looking for Ferrari f10'10
Gerseph I can offer some X1's or LM Race Cars but does your Nardo have 0 Miles and no modifications? Click to expand... From UCD with 7miles Looking for Ferrari f10'10
Gerseph Messages 332 Messages Gerseph, spare1981, spare1982 Feb 5, 2011 #4 Wow, nice pick up! I'm really after it with 0 miles. I know, it's silly. Maybe another time then. Take it easy.
Wow, nice pick up! I'm really after it with 0 miles. I know, it's silly. Maybe another time then. Take it easy.
T Taddpole Messages 341 Messages Provided at trade Feb 5, 2011 #5 interested in a pagani zonda lm race car or XJ220 lm race car?
hawk2201 Messages 2,154 Taipei Feb 5, 2011 #6 Taddpole interested in a pagani zonda lm race car or XJ220 lm race car? Click to expand... I already have both Thanks!
Taddpole interested in a pagani zonda lm race car or XJ220 lm race car? Click to expand... I already have both Thanks!
ghsnu Messages 1,039 Tucson, AZ Messages spedy7 Feb 5, 2011 #7 hawk2201 From UCD with 7miles Looking for Ferrari f10'10 Click to expand... You have what I want, I have what you want .
hawk2201 From UCD with 7miles Looking for Ferrari f10'10 Click to expand... You have what I want, I have what you want .
hawk2201 Messages 2,154 Taipei Feb 5, 2011 #8 ghsnu You have what I want, I have what you want . Click to expand... Ok! PSN me And show your car at on line garage Check my online garage for VW-12 concept car' Quick trade Thanks! Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
ghsnu You have what I want, I have what you want . Click to expand... Ok! PSN me And show your car at on line garage Check my online garage for VW-12 concept car' Quick trade Thanks!