W12 Nardo Concept '01

  • Thread starter Thread starter MIKE1FL
  • 3 comments
  • 904 views
Messages
267
Messages
MIKE1FL
Does anyone know if this is a premium or standard and if anyone owns one can you tell me if you win it or buy it.
I just had a race against it and i thought it looled good.
Thanks.
 
It is a non premium car, it is not a prize car, and so is only available in the UCD.

Check out this page :

W12 Nardo Concept '01

Level 16 1,499,468 Cr S MR 603 HP -- 631 Nm ? 3

edit: info added.
 
I just picked this up in the UCD and what a great car, I highly recommend.
 
I just picked it up as well and first impressions were good. Like most every car its needs a bit of a tune.

It did seem to take for ever to show up in the UCD so if you see it grab it. 👍
 
Back