Walkinshaw \\ Photo Gallery -

• Thread starter Walkinshaw
  • 120 comments
GTPgt5GalleryBanner.jpg

I have decided to start a gallery to show all of my pics in the one place.

I really enjoy taking pics in GT5 and I keep trying for that perfect shot (not there yet!). I also like looking at everyone else's pics on this forum as they give me inspiration.

All of my pics have been adjusted in Photoshop, some just a little bit while others it's obvious. (I mainly adjust the brightness and sharpness)

Any comments are welcome :cheers: >

--------------------------------------

Honda NSX RM >
6764373277_6b1c6b1513_z.jpg

6764373421_1c8a5b4ba4_z.jpg

6764373503_e52a521888_z.jpg

6764373689_5208e3abdc_z.jpg

Last edited:
I also like to do a bit of extra stuff in Photoshop (as you may have seen in other threads).

Before >
CtedAzur_72.jpg

After >
Herbie.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Before >
TokyoR246_24.jpg

After >
BlackPorsche.jpg

TokyoR246_24.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_16a.jpg

Last edited:
Great start to the gallery. I really love your before and after shots as well as the rainbow bug. :D

I have to ask, but did you do that? Is there a new paint I haven't heard of? Or a beautiful piece of editing? :sly:

Great start to the gallery. I really love your before and after shots as well as the rainbow bug. :D

I have to ask, but did you do that? Is there a new paint I haven't heard of? Or a beautiful piece of editing? :sly:

Thanks, That paint is one of the polarized DLC paints (I can't remember the number sorry).

Don't like the Supra - Update that much, but the XJR - 9 and the 300SL - Set are very, very good! Me likes! 👍

I'd have to agree with the Supra. I was all keen to take pics of the Supra but I never managed to get a shot that I really liked.
(Might go to a different track or change the colour.)

Thanks for the feedback :)

Back