Wallpapers for iPhone and Other Mobile Devices

DaveTheStalker

Vinyl Addict
Premium
United States
Michigan
DaveTheStalker
I'm looking for wallpaper for my phone. Would you guys mind posting pix for iPhone, Android devices, and other mobile devices? They need to be in Portrait mode for iPhone.

I'm not looking for anything specific. Other than if you post any NASCAR pix for me personally, my avatar says it all. I think it would be interesting to have an official Photomode Competition Week for this.

Last edited:
What are the sizes that you want for it? >_>

Like this?
NrburgringNordschleife_49.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_23.jpg

Are you using an iPhone or Droid, because the wallpaper for Droids don't have to be in portrait, they have to be square so that when you scroll left or right you move to another section of the pic

tazj_7
Are you using an iPhone or Droid, because the wallpaper for Droids don't have to be in portrait, they have to be square so that when you scroll left or right you move to another section of the pic

iPhone. We have 11 Springboards. That would have to be a mighty wide picture ;)

Medigo, I really like that Ferrari shot!

I, for one, would rather have wallpaper from the talent at GTP than random car pix in wallpaper apps. 👍

iPhone. We have 11 Springboards. That would have to be a mighty wide picture ;)

I know, with my iPod touch the pics stay in place and the icons move, so a portrait pic would be perfect, but with my Droid phone it's like the icons don't move, you move to the icons and to a different part of the pic. Don't know if I explained it properly there maybe you'd have to see it, but I'll post a few pics later :D

Great shot J-Killa! How about these? Just in case you need extras. ^_^ And thanks for the comment on the Ferrari. :D
EigerNordwandShortTrack_53.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_10.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_22-1.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_5.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_10.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_26.jpg

TokyoBayKart_43.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Apologies for the long post, not really sure how to make these smaller. >_<

I took this one and I used it as my wallpaper for a long time.

GT52018-1.jpg

and if your a GT Academy fan'
RoadCourse-Indy_7.jpg

and some others

Nrburgring24h_3.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_13.jpg

Thinking about emptying my first spring board so the wallpaper can be fully admired ;)

Medigo, full size is just fine. The GTP app reduces until you tap on it and then save it.

BlueXephos
If you have iPhone get wallpaper apps. Then most of them have categories for what you want,find it and search.

BUT there is no wallpaper app exclusively for GT5 Photo Mode. Which is the point of this thread.

wow this is the thread i was looking for... thanks folks...

now, i am looking for some classic cars for my iPhone wall... karmann ghias, merc 300sl, etc... please, please if you have some nice ones...

tazj_7

There is an option to lock picture. I use droid and manged to switch off annoying scrolling picture..

WARNING. Lots of sexy shots coming your way. :sly:

These are the shots I think would work best as an iPhone wallpaper.
All shots are edited so most have my signature on them. If you would like an image here as your wallpaper, PM me with the image or images you would like so I can re-edit them without adding my signature. You could even ask me to add your own!​

Last edited:
During the loading screen, there is a silver GT logo on black. That is what I want for my iPhone.

Several of these are fantastic, though.

Back