Wallpapers for iPhone and Other Mobile Devices

SlipZtrem, all of those pix are pixelated? On the GTP app, all we have to do is tap the Action button to save directly to the device. :(.

I think they are all just avatar sized images.

Can you click on them in the app? Because the one's you can see in this thread are only avatar size, but they have a full size link embedded

tazj_7
Can you click on them in the app? Because the one's you can see in this thread are only avatar size, but they have a full size link embedded

If you tap on images in the app, it shows the image as presented. If its an embedded link, it won't load to a website. Except for "YouTube Link" links.

EDIT: this is what the app shoes.
photo-48.png

There is a workaround. At the top of the app current page, if you tap on the name of the thread it will open a page. From there, tap the action icon and then "open in safari". Once you find his pix, tap on the one you like, a new page will open. Then tap and hold then "save" the image.

Last edited:
Let's try to keep it to GT images, guys!

Dave, yeah, it's meant to be viewed from a computer, the app won't display the post properly. Though I realize even on there, there's some resized, lower-res versions of my apparent full-sizers. Guess my ImageShack workaround isn't such a good idea...

I'll re-upload to a more reliable host some time soon to fix that 👍

SlipZtrEm
Let's try to keep it to GT images, guys!

Dave, yeah, it's meant to be viewed from a computer, the app won't display the post properly. Though I realize even on there, there's some resized, lower-res versions of my apparent full-sizers. Guess my ImageShack workaround isn't such a good idea...

I'll re-upload to a more reliable host some time soon to fix that 👍

👍

Can I make a few requests for photos? I'd love to get a really nice picture of these cars to use as my background, but:
1. I suck at photo mode and editing and
2. There's not a lot of people who take pictures of these cars vertically.

'97 Honda Civic Type-R (RM or regular doesn't matter)
Mitsubishi Evolution IX RM
'69 Chevrolet Camaro SS RM
Kenmeri and Hakosuka

If anyone can grant me my wish I was be a very happy Fanatic!

I've noticed since I've been on GTPlanet that a huge majority of the pictures shown are in 'landscape' format. With the huge success of the iphone & other smart phones, plus I only ever view GTPlanet via my iphone, how about a trying 'portrait' format and giving us some fantastic wallpapers to choose from. I'm sorry if this is one of many similar threads, but hey, worth asking.

Back