Wangan Masters Tournament Season 6 | REGISTER NOW!!!

Hey aqua just chill that way we know who's the emperor of the wangan and it's gonna be me and my FD

Hey aqua just chill that way we know who's the emperor of the wangan and it's gonna be me and my FD

Somebody seems sure of themselves,I really not scared of anybody being faster of me,I already ran many runs of this with many different ppl,just want it to start so i can show the new guys how fast you can get a 600pp car to go.

Somebody seems sure of themselves,I really not scared of anybody being faster of me,I already ran many runs of this with many different ppl,just want it to start so i can show the new guys how fast you can get a 600pp car to go.

Alright then Obake once SolidSnake7735 has the list up you'll be the first person on my defeated list

Last edited:
you guys are gonna have to just add each other for the runs, until i get the list set up.. this **** takes time lol

Ok but remember it's gonna be an unofficial battle so that way we just practice and give some tips on how move pass anyone

Im new to this forum and im interested in these events... im going to be online right now ir anyone wants to try some runs... my psn is undergroundleo...

I have a pre-season room up if anybody want to join for practice.

Ill be running in a couple of minutes... if anyone´s interested... ill be tunning the suspension to get the best balance out of my car... you are welcome to join...

im just figuring out the list setup.. so by tuesday hopefully i'll publish the link to the drivers list so you guys can start battling each other

im just figuring out the list setup.. so by tuesday hopefully i'll publish the link to the drivers list so you guys can start battling each other

Did you ever thought of having a battle royal for driver's that arent in a team?
By the way i'm just asking not telling.

Yeah.. if you've read through the second post and see the rules you'll realize that that is what >4 drivers means.

Hello there boys and girls!!

I have finally set up the drivers list and the link is now clickable and it will take you to the Google Docs page with the list of registered drivers which i will update whenever there are new entrants!!

The pre-season will officially begin on Christmas, Sunday December 25th, 2011 and will run three(3) weeks until January 14th, 2012. Finals will partake afterwards.. at a date later to be anounced
Meaning that from that point forward you will be able to challenge any drivers to official matches, so you guys should be tuning your vehicles NOW!!

Each week cycle begins on Sunday, meaning that your race count resets.. by race count I'm referring to the times you've raced a specific driver and participated in races with 4+ drivers resets to ZERO. For a better understanding of those rules, read the second post for details and only AFTER THAT should you ask questions on the thread if youre still confused.

Remember: This is still the preseason and the purpose of it is to iron out any details, rules, grievances that may arise so that the core season will run smoothly and efficiently

Happy Holidays to all and see you on the Wangan!!

Back