I liked the beat on the first song. I also think you have an unusual rhyme style, that is refreshing. I would love to here some more of your stuff. Are you getting signed anytime soon?
WOW! You are amazing! I swear, you sound better than about 95% of the rap out today. I really, really like your stuff. Nice beats, I can actually understand what you are saying, and you don't stay stuff like "damn motha****er! *****! hoes! sex! drugs! *****! ass! pass the weed ***** ya hurd for real!, etc..." every other word. 👍
Very good. 👍
Is there any way that you could email me the MP3's if you have them? I'd really appreciate it.
appreciate the love, your feedback makes making music all worth it
thankz again
stay posed 4 new material
I working on some songs now at the studio I hope to get them up
soon.