want a ford gt40 '69

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamie222
  • 10 comments
  • 549 views
Messages
17
I have a bmw v12 lmr ready to be traded for the ford gt 40 '69
 
I have a Ford Gt40, but I am looking for an Rx-7 LM.
PM me if still interested.
 
Is the ford gt40 the one from the used car dealership? the racing one?

I dont have that car but i do have the renault 5 maxi turbo which is rare? i have the atenza touring car too
 
I have the ford gt 40 '69 with 0 miles, but can only trade after reset.
 
i have one
 
i have one i can trade for the v12 bmw right now.
 
ok then i am ready to trade now if you still have them
 
I have one. If they dont complete the trade. I can do it now also.
 
you wanna trade now then mate?? add jamiekool on psn and we will go from there.
 
Back