J jamie222 Messages 17 Jan 28, 2011 #1 I have a bmw v12 lmr ready to be traded for the ford gt 40 '69
sykkuno Messages 93 Messages Sykkuno Jan 28, 2011 #2 I have a Ford Gt40, but I am looking for an Rx-7 LM. PM me if still interested.
J jamie222 Messages 17 Jan 28, 2011 #3 Is the ford gt40 the one from the used car dealership? the racing one? I dont have that car but i do have the renault 5 maxi turbo which is rare? i have the atenza touring car too
Is the ford gt40 the one from the used car dealership? the racing one? I dont have that car but i do have the renault 5 maxi turbo which is rare? i have the atenza touring car too
D dwayne84 Messages 185 Messages DeVain84 Jan 28, 2011 #4 I have the ford gt 40 '69 with 0 miles, but can only trade after reset.
Drewjaman (Banned) Messages 374 Messages MiliTANTNo Jan 29, 2011 #7 I have A GT 40' 69 and willing to trade right now!!!!! http://www.mygranturismo.net/7680
B baka-ba Messages 49 Messages baka-ba Jan 29, 2011 #8 i have one i can trade for the v12 bmw right now.
SS-THIS Messages 48 Messages SS-This Feb 1, 2011 #10 I have one. If they dont complete the trade. I can do it now also.
J jamie222 Messages 17 Feb 2, 2011 #11 you wanna trade now then mate?? add jamiekool on psn and we will go from there.