Want a free year of premium GTP membership?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Tzayed
  • 48 comments
  • 3,277 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
493
Messages
GTP_Tzayed
All,

I was a complete idiot, and created a new GTP account, including a second premium membership - in order to match my new PSN ID, GTP_Tzayed. Now that I learned I can simply have my ID name changed due to my premium membership, I have no use for the other ID, and its premium membership.

Though I cannot be refunded, I am able to transfer it to another ID. This is a $20 USD value, one year subscription to GTPremium. And since it would be way too boring to simply give it to the first to reply, I will have it transferred to the author of the 20th non-premium reply in this thread. Remember, no double, triple, or quadruple posting!!!!!!!!

Edit: Apologies if this is not the proper forum, but I would prefer to promote this offer to my fellow GT5:P players, so I felt this was the best place to post.

GTP_Tzayed
Adam
 
Last edited:
good luck 20th poster.
 
Yep, definitely good luck to the 20th poster.

All the best
Maz
 
Premium was cool when I had it, but not necessary. Good luck 20th :)
 
nr 4 :D

very cool action 👍
 
go 20th post!
 
Can I create multiple accounts and post till I get to 20!! hehe

Good luck 20th poster.
 
That's a nice thing to do for a random someone else.
 
sounds good.
 
I think I want Premium again so I can change my avatar to another big one. My real car is far too sexy to not be my avatar.
 
Do moderators count as Premium? :lol:


Really, please answer :nervous:
 
I believe moderators get Premium privleges, if that's what you mean...

Quick, let's hit 20 posts!
 
thats very nice of you and HOW many people are waiting and watching
 
Two?
 
or even have something written ready to hit post quick reply, sure some people will comment afterwards that post quick reply was not quick enough


EDIT anyone got something to say, interesting or not

I noticed a moderator is watching, probably to close this post just as we get to 20 posts, as either posted in wrong place or not suitable for GT5P
 
Man, look at all the people waiting to hit reply.
 
funny, I just realized there's a list.

A lot of us are about to get disappoointed by the competitives.

EDIT: Why is daan here?
 
anyone worried there internet connection might fail or is too slow to post quick enough?
 
15th post with this one :D

Bergauk, I think you are one of them... :lol:
 
marco!

ah, I see where I fail...
 
well i would love to hang here with you guys.....waiting....waiting and waiting but me dinner's ready....have fun
 
OWNED!!! :lol:

Congrats, Chunkee :cheers:
 
Last edited:
So am I the 20th reply yet? I've been waiting for this day for quite a while now.
and is it the 20th reply after you? ;D
 
Posting in an epic thread.

GET?

If not, at least I'm out.
 
oh well, no 'polo'

farewell, and feast upon thy bounty, either post # 22 or 23!
 
:lol: At least we got a few laughs out of this...

EA11R - I see what you did there...
 
this was a hot thread for a few minutes, so many people here, hanging on every word typed, waiting to add their 2 cents and now we all slowly drift away
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back